Euro Bike show in Raleigh NC

Joe

Raleigh, NC
The links at the bottom have a bit more info, but this is the general idea:

Raleigh EuroBike

Gas up your Guzzi, buff up the Beemer, drag out your Ducati, putt on down with your Piaggio, hustle over on your Husky, be seen on your Bimota.... You get it.

Nortons, Montesas, Cagivas, Urals, Mondials, Lambrettas, BSAs, Vincents, Bultacos, Heskeths, MV Agustas, Rotaxes, Horexs, Munchs, DKWs, Eglis, Vespas, Vyruses (Vyri?), whatever.

If it's European, has two wheels (or three given a sidecar) ride it on down. Generally this is a gathering and photo op of European motorcycles and Scooters.

So strap a folding chair, some wax and rags on the bike to shine while you swap tales and bench race. Plan to get there by 11 AM. Arrivals before that can gather for a breakfast over at Big Ed's Restaurant. Tir na nOg (Irish) is just across the street and a multitude of other eateries are nearby, within walking distance.

Of course American and Oriental bikes are also welcome, just park them away from the Eurotrash so the bike doesn't get infected. They might not want to start afterwards out of jealousy. Besides it makes for better group photos.

April 10, 2010
Moore Square
downtown, Raleigh, NC

Please observe all the local laws and avoid any squidly hoonage so we can do this again.
Rain date, should we need one, will be the 17th.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c9fde6855c0b8fbed3756e2f77f90ab4&topic=33420.0

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c9fde6855c0b8fbed3756e2f77f90ab4&topic=33253.0

I live near by so if someone would like a secure place to park their truck/ trailer etc, let me know. Hope to see some of you there!

Joe said:
The links at the bottom have a bit more info, but this is the general idea:

Of course American and Oriental bikes are also welcome, just park them away from the Eurotrash so the bike doesn't get infected. They might not want to start afterwards out of jealousy. Besides it makes for better group photos.

Alright Joe, LOL, that was funny. Count me in. I can't wait for spring. I hope to be done with my TX650 by then.

I guess it was useless to be on the look out for someone riding a Guzzi when there where 20 or more of those at the show, LOL

I had fun though. It was a great meet, nice restaurants around and and good pubs. 8)

Hoosier Daddy said:
What no pics?
ya tease!
My wife was out of town with the camera. Sooo... yeah no pics. I love posting pics, but.... Oh well. Next time for sure.

I have been talking a bit to the local euro bike groups on whether we could make this a monthly event somewhere.....

LATEST NEWS!!!!!
Come join us at the 3rd Annual Raleigh Eurobike Meet at Seaboard Station http://seaboardstationshops.com/ in Downtown Raleigh. More details very soon, but this much I can tell now:
Seaboard Station is a great venue, with lots of shops and places to eat, including the brand new Tyler's Tap Room. There will be a People's Choice Judged show and lots more.

Back
Top Bottom