Raleigh area bike photos...

Latest purchase:
kz750t.jpg

Hey guys, I found this site a couple of months ago. I'm blown away by all the great bikes! I'm from Durham but I'm in the Triad area now. I don't have a way cool custom but here's my stable:

Attachments

• lqspeed.jpg
    lqspeed.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 228
  • sh1.jpg
    sh1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 218
  • shadow1.jpg
    shadow1.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 215
  • lqconnie.jpg
    lqconnie.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 218
Im not near Raleigh but i live about 3 hours away in Newport NC. This is my 83 GR650 that im almost finished with...Just thought id share. Im glad to see there are more of us locally.

Attachments

• GR_CAFE.jpg
    GR_CAFE.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 209
GR_James said:
Im not near Raleigh but i live about 3 hours away in Newport NC. This is my 83 GR650 that im almost finished with...Just thought id share. Im glad to see there are more of us locally.

Nice bike man. Yes there are quite a few of us around. If you are ever in town give anyone of us a shout.

@ Michael brown, I work in Durham too. You should come out and hang one of these days.... Matter of fact we're getting together at Fullsteams in Durham tomorrow mornig for the FYBO event, that is (Freeze Your Balls Off)

Haha not gonna happen...one of my pickup coils in my signal generator went kaput and i had to order a "new" used one...problem is i havent had time to install it yet. probably will tomorrow afternoon but durham is like 3.5 hours from me so it would be quite a ride and by the time i would get there, i wouldnt have balls left to freeze off lol...maybe sometime in the near future though...

Nice photo, overlooking the ball park with the American Tobacco campus in the background. The man-made river there is an amazing feat of engineering.

Nice Adam! Jason told me about the helmet last week and showed me a picture of it.
Everytime I see your 550 I want one.

Back
Top Bottom