New to Charlotte

jas134

Just moved down to Charlotte from Pittsburgh, Pa.

I'm kinda starting off fresh and need some people to hangout, drink, wrench and ride with.

Let me know who's around and would like to meet up sometime for whatever.

-J Stedje

I just moved down here 3 years ago from Zelienople myself.

It's amazing how many ex Pittsburgers are down here...

There's a decent sized group of us around Raleigh/Durham and I know there are several folk in Charlotte but I couldn't tell you much about their group as such.

Welcome! Just wait until you see what passes as "winter" down here!

Be sure to check out the Queen City Aces. Very cool group of guys.

If you get up towards Hickory then give me a buzz.

-simpson

Thanx guys, I knew that up in the triangle there was a solid amount of members, def will have to head up there for some meets.

Bozz, I know i will be easily able to adjust to the warmer winters, I had just about had it with the bitter cold months in Pittsburgh. Unless you had the luxury of a heated garage even wrenching on the bikes was shot for few months.

I will def meet up with the Queen City Aces.

Welcome Jas. The QCA are a great bunch of guys, I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the guys and they're top notch. If you can make it out to the Raleigh area for one of the meets hit me up and I'll give you a proper welcome.

Eddie

Welcome to Charlotte, Jas. I moved down here from Michigan last year. You'll love it. I'm just north of Charlotte near Lake Norman.

Welcome Jas,

I'm just north of Charlotte, in Harrisburg near the speedway. I don't get out much, but I'm here if you need anything.

CC

Somoto is a cafe bike oriented event in Fort Mill. Happens 2nd Thursdays at the Grapevine in Baxter Village.

Back
Top Bottom