So... Jenn FINALLY has a build thread: '71 CB350

VonYinzer said:
Check the for sale section here... Someone is selling a Pamco unit for the 350 cheap.
Thanks. I saw the early one... that the one you saw? E said a current one is what we're after.

What's this? A girl with a project thread? Surely not! Girls don't build bikes and get to use power tools! I bet your gonna say your husband even took pics of you working and getting your hands dirty or something... next you'll probably say women can vote or drive or some crazy shit...

:D

So when are going back the garage babe? We've got a bike to build and I'm excited and proud of you:)

Mr.E said:
What's this? A girl with a project thread? Surely not! Girls don't build bikes and get to use power tools! I bet your gonna say your husband even took pics of you working and getting your hands dirty or something... next you'll probably say women can vote or drive or some crazy shit...

:D

So when are going back the garage babe? We've got a bike to build and I'm excited and proud of you:)
You really are the best. Thank you for giving of your time and for being so patient with me... and for being willing to teach me. I can't wait to get back in the garage with you! :)
PS I need to restock the mini fridge now. ;)

Signed up, good start Jenn. My wife likes power tools too but so far just wood working ones, I need to get her into metal and bikes too.

This is Awesome Jenn.
Great progress so far. E...You da man!
Great to see smiles all around :)

Subscribed :)

haircuttergirl said:
20130630_024210.jpg

Gimme some dimensions on the lens and I can probably build ya an LED fixture for it ;)

This is gonna be fun to watch. Also make sure you keep your hair tied up and controlled cause that can get ugly quick

I'm on board. Looks like you two know how to have fun together--good stuff. Also, I'm jealous of your riding season down there. It's about half as long up here.

pr design said:
This is gonna be fun to watch. Also make sure you keep your hair tied up and controlled cause that can get ugly quick
Thanks for the advice. Several others pointed it out, too. So I corrected on night #2 :)

AlphaDogChoppers said:
Best description of the hinky Virago starter E V E R !
As much as I wish I could take credit for this, I cannot. Twas a quote from Spring Thaw weekend, though... I can't recall who said it.

Phil Waters, Cleveland Moto. And it is 100% accurate.

Back
Top Bottom