Mid-late 90's FZR600 swingarm modded to fit XS650 SR500 etc.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
I've been holding onto this for a few years thinking one day... but that day isn't coming.

So up for sale is a nice FZR600 swingarm modified to slip right into an XS650 frame. Narrowed to fit the frame and has the shock mounts added along with the mount for a brake arm (not sure if that was stock or added).

Pivot area measures 7 13/16 inches without the dust covers.

Shock mounts measure 8 3/4" from the inside surface across to the other inside surface.

8 3/8" of space on the inside for the wheel (exposed axle)

20 1/2" from pivot bolt to center of axle adjustment area

Complete with axle adjusters and 17mm stock FZR600 axle which is too long by 1/4", as the swingarm has been narrowed to fit the XS frame. Could easily be made up with a couple thick washers and nobody would notice. Also comes with another set of axle adjusters that have been bored to 20mm.

$125 plus the ride from Toronto.

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2730.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2734.jpg

Sorry - should have updated the thread - swingarm is gone to a new home.

I didn't modify it - it came in a bundle of parts I picked up (6 years ago). It was steel.

I ask because I would like to put aluminium swing arms on my GT500 and possibly my RD350. I do have a Ninja 250 swing arm that will fit the GT500 easily but I would rather have an aluminium one. I believe there is a posting on here with swing arm measurements but I haven't checked it out lately to see if there have been any new posts.

Back
Top Bottom