** The official DTT REGIONAL COLOURS**

Those are rad. How about an oregon one? The NorPac one is cool too. Are people getting these made into patches? Or just for web use? Sorry I read page one and the last page.

CrescentSon said:
Here is the last one I did. The idea never picked up steam, so I stopped working on it.

tx_main_2.jpg

http://youtu.be/QltlctqfY4E

Is there another way to get some of the patches made? I've emailed caveman but haven't had a response in over a month now :(

famousseajay said:
Heres a quick-ish one i did. Similar to LA's patch, but i just couldnt help it. Love the Chicago skyline.

Not sure why the white turned grey during the upload, but you get the idea. *Its actually a negative of the original too, i dont know what happened...*

DTTChicago_skyline.jpg

Very cool! :)

hey.....the answer might be in one of these pages but I might have missed it or didn't look for it !!

but how would I be able to get a DTT Highside club - Those who have taken a fall patch & DDT Chick Riders patch ???

if anyone actually has these made up and could spot me one of each that would be wicked

J

I think most of us have ended up copying the artwork off here and sending it/taking, whatever, to an embroidery shop or online patch maker. Most of em can come up with a small quantity deal. That's kinda where I am on getting some dirty south patches made up.

well.....has or is anyone going to be making up any of the DTT Highside Club patch & the DTT Chick Riders patch????

if not I can look into making those two up. All I would need is a rough number of people that would want them so I know how many to get made and also so I don't make a bunch and get stuck with them all !

I just got a quote from apparel2000 (online co) to have 20 4" dirty south patches made. 20 is the minimum order they do, and they are 12$ each at that size and number. Wtf? I sure as hell can't swing that and don't know anyone willing to pay 12+ dollars with shipping for them either. Any other ideas?

would like to pickup the DTT yamaha one who do is saleing them? smaller one for my arm

Dread, I thin the yamaha's you can find on ebay. The 4" DTT patch at DimeCityCycles.com There is a direct link above.
But I don't know who is doing the big 10" patch.

I wouldn't see why. Tim has the original patch available as a sticker on the dazzle store but that's the only one so far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom