CB350 Rearsets are Here!!!! Finally!!

Thanks for the pics of the kickstart clearance. Looks to be just right. I'm still not sure how well the brake linkage will work w/ my setup. Will have to see once I have space to get into that build (3 other bikes ahead of it). I'm guessing you'll be doing this for a little while, Kris? Cheers.

BOO! that makes it too easy for people....

or maybe im just bitching because I already have RC51 rearsets... ;)

how about you pump out some 35mm top trees? ;)

Fugue, I will be making these for a while. Dont worry abvout that.

Rocan, 35mm trees for what????
I do have a CB350 upper on the way for R&D. I dont know what size forks they have though.

As of today....5-2-11 I am ceasing all orders.

I have 8 units on order (plus other things for other forums) and ALL OF THOSE WILL BE FILLED. I just dont want to take on any more right now. I dont want guys to have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for product after payment. If you have paid by PP or have MO's in the mail You will be taken care of ASAP!!! Dont worry!. Any questions please ask, and I will keep everone posted on the progress. I wil be shipping things out as early as this friday.

I want to thank everyone for your patience and support.

Absolutely. Part of the reason is, that im going on vacation with my family next wednesday. And I have my annual ride to deals gap over memorial weekend with some friends. So i dont want to make commitments, i can't handle.

Eventually, I want to be able to get ahead enough, to take an order, and ship it the same day or next. If I can get the time to make a bunch of parts ahead of time in larg batches, its feasable. But my schedule hasnt permitted that lately. OH well, thems the breaks right????

durgam, i had my 115 bucks ready... but i didnt notice the price increase until lately. I am kinda glad you are ceasing orders but i am STILL interested. :)

The price went up because the mounts and other components are included, making it a complete Kit!. Dont worry, Ill keep producing them.

Thanks man. And yeah after further reading i can see that now. Cool stuff ill hit you up when i need em. Have fun on vacation broski.

I'm having trouble getting things buttoned up in the times I told guys previously. And with my vacation coming up, it won't be until next weektil things canGet taken care of. I'm very sorry, and I can issue a refund if needed.. I want to thank everyone for their patience while I get caught up. I got in a little over my head by not having stuff ready to ship, when I posted for sale. thanks, Kris.

Durgam_K said:
I'm having trouble getting things buttoned up in the times I told guys previously. And with my vacation coming up, it won't be until next weektil things canGet taken care of. I'm very sorry, and I can issue a refund if needed.. I want to thank everyone for their patience while I get caught up. I got in a little over my head by not having stuff ready to ship, when I posted for sale. thanks, Kris.

Im not sure if im beating a desd horse or not here, but will these bolt up to a cb360? If so I'd buy in a heart beat.

Let me know if theyre available. THESE LOOK AWESOME :)

No on the 360. That uses different passenger peg mounts. I will be working on those in a month or so.

thanks for the heads up kris. always helps us eager customers :) . enjoy your time off. im sure others will agree you offer a more than fair price so i dont mind giving a fair time to accomodate for fab/shipping.

I messaged the op before I knew about the back order, my question was: do you guys carry this foot controls for a yamaha v star?

Back
Top Bottom