Cafe seat hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 +free shipping to USA addresses

cafegoose

Been Around the Block
Hello everyone,
Can't seem to get that perfect cafe tail bend? Well your worries are over. ;)

EDIT: I now have the loops available in both 8-8.25" wide and 8.75-9" wide.

I have a few extra cafe seat frame loops available for sale. The 180 degree loops measure 8" wide outside edge to outside edge and are made from 1" OD steel tubing, 0.083 thickness. The loops measure about 11-13" long. These loops give you the smooth bend you want for your cafe seat tail/cowl. I can do $50 shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the continental U.S.A. Let me know if you are interested. (first 2 pictures)

Also, for those of you looking for a kick up at the rear of the loop, I have those as well. They are an extra $10. (Last 2 pictures)

Payment by PayPal preferred. :)

Any questions, feel free to ask, I will do my best to help.

Thanks!

-cafegoose

Attachments

• loop6.jpg
    loop6.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5,697
  • loop4.jpg
    loop4.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 5,959
  • upbend3.jpg
    upbend3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5,783
  • upbend2.jpg
    upbend2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5,739
Re: Cafe tail hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 shipped to U.S.

Interested in the one with the kick...waiting on pics

Pictures up, contact me with any questions or if interested in grabbing one of these. Again, I have both the flat version and the kick up version currently available. Thanks!

-cafegoose

sorry for the noob question, what width does everyone use for a CB 350???

Cafe tail hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 shipped to U.S.

Any idea on shipping to Perth, Western Australia?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2dqumo
Cheers,

Hello, I will look into it and get back with you as soon as I can get some quotes. Thanks for your interest.

-cafegoose

OLDN64, I have responded to you in PM. All other messages have been responded to and all items requested have been shipped out. I still have some left of each style, message me if you want one and I will ship out ASAP. Thanks again, any questions, please ask.

-cafegoose

Hey guys, I will have more loops available for shipment on tuesday. Let me know what you need. Thanks!

Are you popping these out yourself? I would like one, but I can't buy anything right now. (moving, plus saving for the family vacation...) Think you might have some in a month yet?

I would like one for my xs650 but the width is nine inches and the tubing is 7/8" not 1"

Sorry, right now I only have access to the 1" pipe bender die. I will let you know if that changes, thanks for your interest.

Just send me a message or email me with your paypal address and i will send you an invoice requesting payment. Thanks, I will have more flat loops to ship when I get back into town on tuesday.

hi i need one for my 550 i'll get you the measurement i'll need the kinked up version,ship to toronto?
thanks,

Back
Top Bottom