So, this happened close to me.

Someone just got killed in a road rage incident in CA, a cager got pissed and ran the biker over. I used to flip people the bird etc now I just leave them alone. Shit like this isn't worth it. They've got 4000+ pounds of mass that will crumple you. Who cares if they go to jail if you're dead, or a head in a bed (paralyzed). It's hard to swallow it but I leave people alone when they drive like dicks. It's not worth it.

I came to a four way stop the other day. Rolled up, stopped, let a car go, then went, a van had pulled up about 10 seconds after me, as I was rolling by her, woman in her 70's, at least, flips me the bird, starts through the windshield, and moved along to the drivers side window as I was passing. I was like what the fuck? That's the kind of jackass that'd run you over and not think twice about it.

I've been run down from behind by a car. Went over the handlebars, while the bike got sucked under the front end of the car like a vacuum cleaner. He was reading his power bill, but still... you don't want to be run down.

Some people don't differentiate. If you drive a motorcycle, you're one of those Hell's Angels and up to no good. You're all the same. We should all try to display our best behavior while enjoying our machines. Try to be a good will ambassador.
69b2ffbb98b47d76f74001955c49c0e5.jpg

I always give right-of-way to locomotives and cement mixers, no matter what I'm driving. Tractor-trailers are given a wide berth as well. The roads are all twisted around here. Lane encroachments are something you have to expect. Stop signs are only suggestions and that driver is going to turn left across your path. Most of them are completely clueless. It's best to just prepare for the worst and be ready. Ever ride Deals Gap? There's no shortage of idiots on two wheels at that place. They'll cross the center line too. Best to just avoid the collision and move along. Don't ride public highways on the ragged edge. Always leave room to maneuver to avoid the accident. I recently had a near miss with a logging truck in my lane near Brevard, NC. I'd have been a hood ornament if I had been really wringing it out on that bend.

I'll get off my soapbox now. Ya'll be safe!

1" ball bearing between the seat and tank = big ass hole in windshield. Not anymore but that used to be my response to the I-95 dicks when I had only a two wheeler for transportation. Now you have to be careful, road rage can spill over on you fast, now I would exit stage right and put my hands on my ACP.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Now you have to be careful, road rage can spill over on you fast, now I would exit stage right and put my hands on my ACP.

Getting away is by far the best option. I remember an incident at a four-way stop in a nearby village when I was a kid. One of the participants died at the scene from lead poisoning and the other went to prison. This, late at night, in a no traffic village! There's no shortage of idiots like the one in the video, and they keep breeding! They are best left alone.

Real concerned about your kid's well being....

I was honestly more scared of the saggy titted beast

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/01/san-diego-road-rage-crash-kills-navy-man/

Yep, just get away from the cages, not worth it. Maybe he antagonized it, maybe he didn't, but he's dead now.

Attachments

• Duc.jpg
    Duc.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 462
I bet she was pissed because he was splitting and she crowded his ass so he retaliated with some finger lingo... bitch should die in prison... her kids are better off.

The woman said her daughter, the mother of a 3-year-old, was the victim because the motorcyclist was driving erratically.
How the f"#% is the driver of a car, who intentionally killed another person, the victim even if the other person would have kicked the car?

OJ said:
How the f"#% is the driver of a car, who intentionally killed another person, the victim even if the other person would have kicked the car?

Everyone here knows if he kicked her car it was not for fun. she's got issues and I bet her kids have seen that rage before.

I haven't verified it, but I heard she backed over him after she knocked him down. So, she murdered him with a deadly weapon!

What a horrible tragedy. That driver should be put away for life. There is no reason at all for her to have to execute Zachary Buob, no matter if he did what she alleges he did. In my book that is premeditated murder and should be punished with life without any possibility of parole.

thats shits not right :'( she should be swiftly executed after a quick fair trial.
this incindent is not like the one where the dude was trying to escape from the thug gang on the freeway a while back

I notice it's kinda rare for bullet bike riders to pack heat. If it were a Harley, most motorists assume you have a gun for some reason.

Yeah the more I think about it... they should dip her hoo hoo in liquid nitro and flick it off.

Back
Top Bottom