go ahead i dare ya

Fuckers were power/brake correcting the front even... sick bastards in the chair side of that gig... double :eek: :eek:

Thats just insane, I wonder if theres alot of room to carry those ginormous brass balls you have to have to ride like that wide open for the whole thing ???

Hoofhearted said:
All of a sudden Supercross whoops don't look so spectacular.

You know the whoops have all but disappeared at SX and AX until recently. They were building sand pits and "safe...r" high tech tracks, way over grooming inside and outdoors at MX... now we have found that the US boys are getting fast as hell but cant run with the GP boys at events like Des Nations because the tracks are gnarly, full of rocks breaking bumps, off camber rutted up goon getter turns... you know, the things that build serious arm pump haha! My little buddy and long time favorite Ryan Villopoto won about all he could in the US, got board and is running GP now... kid went from a solid #1 plate to barely a top 5 rider over there... AMA and FIM are all a bunch of political shittards wanting MX and SX to be a NASCAR tshirt selling event when all the fans want to see is some bar bashing LOL. Yep Motorcycle racing is a ball sport... two big balls! No "I" in team but an I in WIN! (I know it takes a more than the rider to win) The answer my friend IS blowin in the wind.

Back
Top Bottom