Vintage Moto Coffee Shop Meet-ups in San Jose?

ironandtime

Wondering if any vintage moto folks would be interested in semi-regular meet-ups at a coffee house here in San Jose? This can be just a casual Saturday morning hangout to talk shop and check out each others bikes - doesn't have to include organized rides unless folks want to. I'm currently making some minor mods to a stock '78 Honda CB550...would be great to meet up occasionally with other moto folks. Cheers, Matt

I would be up for that... I'm south of San Jose, but it's a nice ride around the reservoirs to the city. Just suggest the time and place!! I'm currently doing a few things to a 76 cb550.

Hey Bink - how much farther south are you? What are you doing to your 550...and do you have any pics? Would love to see it. I'm gone this coming weekend but back the next. iJava is a coffee house close to me and the 87/280 intersection near downtown SJ...was thinking this might be a good place to try for a meetup for any folks within reasonable riding range of SJ with vintage bikes of any sort (I don't expect folks to go TOO far on their vintage rides!).

I also recently ran across a vintage bike meetup/ride that is happening on May 4...here's the link: http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451231

Cheers

out of curiosity are they any cool moto garages or moto related clothing shops in norcal that are a must see?

Back
Top Bottom