washingtonians

Any of you got a set of front and rear spoke wheels with drum on back and disk or drum on front? I have the vader style wheel on the front with out a brake... its cool.... if you have a mini van to stop you...

If you guys got a set or know someone I'd appreciate the hook up.

Yeah I'm on the other side of the pass. Moses Lake....

True, I'm ready for the warm to.

I'm retired in southeast Washington--West Richland, WA to be exact. I'm currently working on a '80 XS850, and hope to bend it into a sweet Cafe' over time.

Larry

just outside Seattle which way ?
IMG-1329.JPG

The daily driver
FLH.jpg

old blue
kopcicle_bike.jpg
xs2.jpg

Last edited:
One day you'll have to join thirsty1 and I in the quest for the elusive perfect Ruben on Rye ....
This quest is not for the faint of heart as fresh horseradish is a requirement :D
If you find any likely locations ,don't keep them to yourself .

~kop

Not too far from several of you here in Clarkston. We're overdue for warmer weather too.

My wife just bought me a terrific 74 CB 750 that is pretty original, other than the slightly extended forks and the sissy bar. My summer project (in addition to some landscaping) is to turn the CB into mild cafe bike. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

First, I'm in West Seattle. Just got a 1980 CB400T, that I've had a couple years, going. Once I get the jets right it's on.

kopcicle said:
One day you'll have to join thirsty1 and I in the quest for the elusive perfect Ruben on Rye ....
This quest is not for the faint of heart as fresh horseradish is a requirement :D
If you find any likely locations ,don't keep them to yourself .

~kop

As for the Reuben, the best I've found is Wedgewood Alehouse. I'm not sure if they have fresh horseradish but I'm of the opinion that horseradish is an addition (I'm a fan, though), as it does not come on a proper Reuben. The real trick is getting the brisket just right.

Back
Top Bottom