Shop to handle Insurance Claims

tenshots1

Hey guys,

Any advice for a repair shop to handle an insurance claim in Chicago? I have a 1980 GS550E and have had a hell of a time trying to get an estimate for the insurance company to process. It was hit by a truck while parked in the loop late last week and has mild damage to it. I have the driver's insurance and have started a claim, but I need an estimate in order for them to process my info. If you or someone you know can create an estimate for me in the Chicago area, please let me know.

Heres some of the places I have tried:

Motoworx- Doesn't work on Japanese Bikes
Motorcycle Mania- Doesn't Work with insurance claims
Acme Cycle- Has 4 claims currently and are not sure if they are looking to pick mine up.

See if Acme will just give you an estimate, get the check from ins, do the repairs yourself and save some $$$

coyote13 said:
See if Acme will just give you an estimate, get the check from ins, do the repairs yourself and save some $$$

This is exactly what I want to happen. Not sure if it will though. I also wouldn't be upset if they went ahead and fixed it up. Either way. Meanwhile, if someone on here has a shop and is willing to get paid a little to do an estimate for me, that would be awesome. I still am yet to hear back from Acme.

Back
Top Bottom