heeeeeelllllllllllllppppppppp

i have the engine almost done but i cant find cb-500t pistons anysize anywhere ........

• help

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have a tottaly rebuilt honda cb500t with cams and oiler system filter new almost everything including oil pump but .....the world has ru outta pistons for this model ......if you know somebody who has even a good used set ...with cyl jugs .......i will buy nearly anything that will work till i can get ..id like a trashed one too
so i can get the 3mm oversize ones made for me but summer is slipping by bike is built engine is almost there and my 10.000 project is sitting .........guys pleaseeeeeeeeee ......heeeeeelllllpppppppp
if you can help reply to .....jonespa@aci.on.ca

Hey Paul,
I might be able to help you out... SOmewhere, I have an email/contact of a guy who has a TON of cb55t stuff, motors, parts, etc..etc..
I just have to find it...

Hey Paul.

talk to this guy: Paul Martel in Ottawa: 613-739-7398
I understand that he has a shit load of cb500t parts

Also locally:
Call Jim at: 647-321-2480
He's located in the Dundas & Cawthra area of Mississauga and also had lot of cb500t parts.

Good luck..

tried if can still order from honda? they still supply most parts for theser old bikes, be expensive but we are talking oem.

dinosaurthatroars said:
i have a tottaly rebuilt honda cb500t with cams and oiler system filter new almost everything including oil pump but .....the world has ru outta pistons for this model ......if you know somebody who has even a good used set ...with cyl jugs .......i will buy nearly anything that will work till i can get ..id like a trashed one too
so i can get the 3mm oversize ones made for me but summer is slipping by bike is built engine is almost there and my 10.000 project is sitting .........guys pleaseeeeeeeeee ......heeeeeelllllpppppppp
if you can help reply to .....jonespa@aci.on.ca

ok a few days have passed and one of the guys from the famous sams breaky helped me out by selling me a lovley set of used pistons ........for the 450 /500t guys ......parts are drying up .....and we should network ...read as trade and barter ......to get what we need ......paul

Back
Top Bottom