toronto insurance agent needed

hey guys if you have a decent insurance company for a couple vintage motorcycles
i need it for horton ...my 1969 cl-450 and my neighbour needs it for his 1975 ducati immola
i know im gonna get it ..proctologist style but my neighbour has had his licence for years and so he should get off ok ......thanks paul
ps send it to jonespa@aci.on.ca and formula@aci.on.ca
i got .070 valve clearance by dropping a 450head on a 500t engine .....due to the smaller combustion chamber of the 450 head it ought to jerk up the compression ratio quite a bit although the 500t pistons have a smaller dome ..they come to the same place in the bore ...and the 500t head is significantly larger inside ...just a tip fot the guys who wanna know this stuff .....noel ........paul jones

Ducati's are expensive. I asked the folks at John R Duffy (Google them) about it once and Duc's were 2x the normal rates.

Jevco is the insurance company most of us use I think, through JR Duffy.

There is a vintage bike insurance program from www.daltontimmis.com - this is the site for the program: www.homeforchrome.com

Tintin said:
Ducati's are expensive. I asked the folks at John R Duffy (Google them) about it once and Duc's were 2x the normal rates.

Jevco is the insurance company most of us use I think, through JR Duffy.

There is a vintage bike insurance program from www.daltontimmis.com - this is the site for the program: www.homeforchrome.com
even tho its 2x jevco still way goy jr duffy is great but it's 1 payment upfront, riders plus(echelon) also good but they dont touch sport bikes or any thing over 25 years my vintage is with jr duffy and my modern 50cc scooter is with riders plus.

Back
Top Bottom