HAPPY CHRISTMAS FELLOW DTT'ERS

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
WISHING ALL MY FELLOW DTT'ERS A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE NEW YEAR
FROM TJ [ AKA BEACHCOMBER ]

Attachments

• 8464e56af71c10a4.jpg
    8464e56af71c10a4.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 633
So... ummm, TJ, brother... Some have wondered what is proper wear under a kilt. Wouldn't you say that sometimes the "mystery" is better than the reality??? ;D ;D

Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Happy New Year to all.

From me and the Mrs.

MERRY XMAS one and all and a fantastic HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
haven't been on for a while since the missus was taken to hospital, well 267 days later she is home still a long ways to go she cant walk and still fed thru a tube in her stomach but hey ile settle for that.
Thanks for the support n kind words we've received this last year and soon as we get a routine you bet she gonna be kicking me into the workshop to get out of her hair haha
cheers everyone x

Attachments

• IMAG1904.jpg
    IMAG1904.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
yorkie350 said:
haven't been on for a while since the missus was taken to hospital, well 267 days later she is home still a long ways to go she cant walk and still fed thru a tube in her stomach but hey ile settle for that.
Thanks for the support n kind words we've received this last year and soon as we get a routine you bet she gonna be kicking me into the workshop to get out of her hair haha
cheers everyone x

Special wishes to you and your better half - guess you're doing the cooking then !!!

You guessed it beach mate , I know she gonna be looking over my shoulder telling me what's what, truth is I don't mind, missed her chuntering in my ear these last nine months haha . we will raise a glass to your continuing good health too beach all the best mate

yorkie350 said:
cheers everyone x

Best wishes and a happy and healthy new year for the both of you and all of your loved ones.

Merry Christmas all!
From me and Tidler on our Xmas eve ride.
c9c3cf0abdb20a273e56c6b2431708be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom