Ya... This thing....Special just like Olympics

Digging through the parts pile i started another project....goped with heated seat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 300
Warmed up for about 10 mins long enough for some paint to be sprayed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    992.8 KB · Views: 301
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 288
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 298
Seeing so many mopeds and scooters downtown tonight, I'm starting to want to fuck around on one.

Drey6 said:
Seeing so many mopeds and scooters downtown tonight, I'm starting to want to fuck around on one.

I got this one because i felt bad for it....lucky for me there is only 5 wires and the tear down can happen in an hour

When you get 1 make sure the tank doesnt look like this ....i just ordered a cheap bicycle motor kit tank so i can drive this asap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 292
Batteries not included

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 289
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Maritime said:
Nice work, this a flip? or are you keeping it for a bit?

Im sure i will sell it eventually ....last moped i had i traded it straight across for an XS360... So i guess i will keep it until someone trades me somthing better....after paint, handle bars, flywheel puller, and what i paid intially i have about $100 into it....Im still on the hunt for a Lifan 125cc motor...

DesmoBro said:
.....and sit and wait for the tank to arrive....
If it were me, I'd strap a gas can to the rear rack and take that mug for a test ride.

deviant said:
If it were me, I'd strap a gas can to the rear rack and take that mug for a test ride.

Normally i would just pour gas all over what i have just painted ....but not this time ....For some odd reason i am able to exercise restraint

looking nice! I have a couple honda hobbits waiting in the wings once my KZ is done. The frame and fork design of this are very similar to the hobbit.

Back
Top Bottom