** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
OK Guys and Gals,
For reference, lets make this the Official DTT thread for the member's rides only

Lets keep it to a "BEFORE" & "AFTER" pic only... with details of the bike.
You could put up as many posts as you want, (you mabe have 10 bikes like Yellowducky), but lets keep 1 bike/project per post
That way its easier for other members to track down bikes!!

This is a great idea Ease!!...(LOL.. I cant take credit for this one!!)..

Ease said:
;D ;D Well this is KIND OF what i meant, lol. But if it's a sticky than it's just as good, hey by!
NO HIJACKERS!! LOL

OK..ok.. I get it Ease... you want comments & questions about the bikes posted on another/new thread...Ok. I'll keep my mouth shut on pics!! ;D

OK gang.. pics only ;D

;D

locO 's 75 cb550f

1975 cb550f

Before: (this is actually a pic of Tintin's bike but mine was EXACTLY identical when I bought it)
NAOcb550F4.jpg

During:
timsJuly520073.jpg

Now with cb750f Chrome Tank:
IMG_0161.jpg

locO's cb450

My Current cb450

Before:
IMAGE_00076.jpg

During: So Far as of May 27/08
IMG_0031.jpg

After: July 31 2008
IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

locO's 72 Norton Commando

72 Norton Commando:

Before:
IMAGE_00061.jpg

After:
*COming Soon*

Before:
CRW_3248.jpg

CRW_3246.jpg

After:
IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

I don't have a more recent pic, but I have since ditched the front fender and gone with clipons. I'm planning on doing some rearsets this winter.

Hey Kuyarico how did you like that fairing? Was it noisy? I just picked one up myself and havent installed it yet, but is it at all effective for keeping at least some windblast down?

;D ;D Well this is KIND OF what i meant, lol. But if it's a sticky than it's just as good, hey by!

NO HIJACKERS!! LOL

1983 Yamaha XJ650RK (SECA)

Before:
IM000037a.jpg

Current(er):
ConventionCenter2.jpg

Slightly more current (but dirty):
100_1037.jpg

To Come: Hoping to get frame, tripples, swingarm, case savers (lol), brake stay, and whatever else I can powder coated silver; Install Clip-On's, lower the front a bit more, get a new oil filter housing and mill it down to round (don't need the fins cause I have an oil cooler and it's cold here), wrap the pipes in black glass (pending on oil filter cover - need to mill it in order to get it to fit out with the wrap), install pods, re-jet (again) for pods, re-locate battery and electrics (no room under the hump... plan on mounting the battery in the middle of the frame in plain sight)... Hmm, what else... Sure looks like alot when you write it down :D

OH, and I would LIKE to shave off the top tree to get rid of the clamps before I powdercoat... So if anyone has info / pics of when they did this I'd really appreciate it (PM me or post in a how-to page ;D).

Somewhat before...dont have a pic of the VERY start
dayone2.jpg

Lil bit into it
750caff.jpg

Near currently
100_0217.jpg

After...stay tuned..

HerrDeacon
I was wondering who else on the board had a KZ cafe so I could browse them and probably get some ideas or see how they did certain things.

Some Cafe kz650s:

Here's a link to Scumbag's Cafe: Scumbag's cafe

cafescumbag.jpg

And another Dave's 650:

Cafe6501.jpg

Oh and this was Blake's KZ650 with moked up seat. Bike now belongs to Jerome (Romey) on this site:

Blakes650-1.jpg

TonUpSoldier said:
Hey Kuyarico how did you like that fairing? Was it noisy? I just picked one up myself and havent installed it yet, but is it at all effective for keeping at least some windblast down?

It worked well for keeping the wind down. Mine eventually cracked from pro-longed contact with the brake fluid resevoir. It was tricky fitting the thing. I bought another one, but later decided that I liked the naked look better.

Back
Top Bottom