How to Title a Bike the Right Way

advCo said:
They won't bother you about DL number. As Von said, the taxes are the important bit. They just want the cash. I was told to use the NADA value for a "good" condition example of the bike (I paid $50, they originally told me to use the minimum tax of $30 but then sent everything back for me to resubmit).

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Do you need the vin verification? dont they run it anyway? and a picture of the bike? what if it's not done

" data-source="" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Tune-A-Fish said:
Do you need the vin verification? dont they run it anyway? and a picture of the bike? what if it's not done

I think you have to do VIN verification if the bike is over 350 cc, it says it on the website. No pics of the bike, the XL was in a million pieces. Like I said they're just looking for the chedda.

Sounds good. Hope to get on it soon. Will update this when I do. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advCo said:
I think you have to do VIN verification if the bike is over 350 cc, it says it on the website. No pics of the bike, the XL was in a million pieces. Like I said they're just looking for the chedda.

Thanks! I have two old bikes and a frame I want to title lol.

I will folow up here as well :eek:

I just found out they will do it for anything over 15yrs old...That means I can do it for my 98 Gsxr... :eek: Its 18 yrs old.
I need to quit getting bikes with no title !!!

Yep! Easy peasy! Sorry to revive a dead post, but this should be stickied! Easiest way to get a cheap bike. You can get about $400 off for lack of title.

Back
Top Bottom