hooligan998 said:
think big.

Didn't you mean BIGLY?

A reward for posting:

Attachments

• war hero.jpg
    war hero.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 507
On the Internet, all I can find in positive Memes about Trump, are comparing him to Jesus...WTF?

Attachments

• breaking.png
    breaking.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 628
  • trump christ.jpg
    trump christ.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 632
Better grab your Bible, you must have missed something.

Attachments

• jesusHChrist.jpg
    jesusHChrist.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 640
  • trump pen.jpg
    trump pen.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 652
The man is the very antithesis of what Christ taught, but the best so far was that Venn diagram.

And many still support him and Roy Moore. Not a lot of critical thinking going on.

One lightning rod issue is abortion and some folks just can't get past that with Pro Choice candidates. What I think they miss is that pchoices can and often do include adoption and having the child. We have to remember that we are called to support all life - and that includes the mother and child if she has the child and cannot look after it for whatever reasons. Having a child is not supposed to be a punishment.

And all of the above is why so many people are staying away from many churches outside of the bible belt.

Yes, sometimes people base their vote on one issue when it is paramount to them and for the pro-life people this is, although as far as I know they are all Christians. I believe it is the woman's choice of whether but I don't see how the two sides can be reconciled.

Of course most who voted for Trump did or do not realise that they are voting against their own interests. To be a Christian and vote for a man such as Trump boggles my mind, I guess they are blinded by the light but it is a dark light.

They will soon after they realize that the promised tax cut for the average Joe is negligible, but the cuts in so called entitlements will cost them everything. Within 6 months we will see massive cuts to medicare and Medicaid and millions will lose health care coverage - all to cover tax cuts for the rich starting with emperor Trump whose family is estimated to save over 1 billion dollars.

The Abortion issue is the great separator from good to evil. Men like Adolph Hitler, and Stalin as vice president, could win a US election based on abortion rights alone. Wrap yourself up in an American flag holding a bible, riding a Harley, like Pence. 500,000 homeless, 1/4 of them children, show their true Christian values, as they cut SNAP, and other welfare programs, calling them lazy leeches, on drugs. From a scientific point of view only, after the egg does it's boogy woogy when fertilized, it's a human. The color eyes, sex, and race are set in cement, ending it's development at any point now, is socially divisive. There aren't programs for mass adoptions, of orphanages if abortion becomes illegal. Just like healthcare, against it with no alternate plan. Now that Trump has pulled the kid gloves off on the battlefield, Massacres like My Lai, Thanh Phong, can be justified as acceptable collateral damage. I was in the Army when the My Lai took place, the soldiers ordered the mothers to pick up babies, 21 total, then shot them both. It came to light when a Chaplain noticed one of his regulars in deep depression, just walking around numb and lifeless. A Chaplain can tell a General to go to hell without blowback.

Trump's has taken everything Hannity says... as gospel.

Attachments

• new iraq.jpg
    new iraq.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 677
Back
Top Bottom