"the Mooch"

Attachments

• wsp.JPG
    wsp.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 450
Re: "the Mooch"

The real take away here is that holding in your farts will cause the fart to come out in your breath!

For those who put up with his garbage because they think he's making progress on important issues, for example North Korea:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/16/world/asia/trump-north-korea-nuclear.html?action=click&module=In%20Other%20News&pgtype=Homepage&action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage

Expected reply from Trumpistas: "Fake news!" Of course Trump knows more than the American intelligence community.

“I’m shocked at how superficial things have been,” said Jung H. Pak, the C.I.A.’s mission leader for North Korea until she left last year for the Brookings Institution. “I think the North Koreans smell dysfunction and they see dysfunction in the president’s tweets and his compliments and his willingness to meet again.”

Stormy's certainly hit the lottery this year.

From party favor to the rich, to being rich herself. I guess, you could say she's slept her way to the top.

I bet Monica's wondering where it all went wrong for her.

The smear job on Rosenstein has begun. He'll be fired after midterms just like Session's. I've never cared for Session's but his recent ability to deal with petulance in a some what dignified manner has given me a speck of respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom