getting close

PJ1134

Just finished some bars and mid controls. Then i broke down and decided to run the wassel tank i've been saving for a different project. It just looked to good to take it off.

Bike2.jpg

Bikejpg.jpg

Big R said:
Def need a seat!

Kidding man. Looks good so far.

Dunno man....that DOES look like it could be tough on the butt. Especially when you unleash all that fury and burn away from a light.......you'll get sucked right into the tire.
ass sucking is bad. (unless you're into that kind of thing and then it's all good...I won't judge) ;)

Seriously though...looks like fun!

Tail, bars and tank look great! Pegs look like they may be a little high but if you are comfy its all good.

forty4ma9 said:
Tail, bars and tank look great! Pegs look like they may be a little high but if you are comfy its all good.

Hey I just noticed the riser bars....neat!

mikeadamstattoo said:
looking good, but i must say, it looks a tad cramped. why such high footpegs?

I think once he gets a seat mounted up, it won't look nearly as cramped. But those are some high pegs....

I love it. The high pegs are all the rage now adays ;D. i agree about the tank. Its a keeper and the bars are perfect too. Keep it up!

Ok... see, here is one with high pegs (there is actually a reason for this):
0021.jpg

Thanks, the bars were fairly hard to make, but built in risers are the easiest way to adapt 1" bars to a metric bike. As for the mid controls its more comfortable than it looks, in conjunction with bar position. I just started on some pipes so i should have some of those pics up soon.

Not to derail.....but Troy or anyone else....what do we know about the shock shown on the XS650 above? I need....

awesome stance! but i can tell you there is no way that i could ride that sucker with the feet up like that, i would toss some forward controls on that sucker!

Did some more work... started on some pipes, made some fender struts and found a used seat pan i liked. Total amount of money in the the bike is around $350 including the cost of the bike. F- harleys im only building hondas from now on...haha
DSCN0184.jpg

Back
Top Bottom