MARCH 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote for the one you like :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
biker_reject said:
Voted! Killer bikes all, but there is no contest! ;-)

I would have to disagree. I can't see any way to remotely compare the three bikes up there...they're all to different to be categorized together! Hahaha!

Rock the vote people - only a few hours left and it's a very close contest. Your vote could decide which of these fine machines graces the banner for the next month.

Kanticoy said:
I would have to disagree. I can't see any way to remotely compare the three bikes up there...they're all to different to be categorized together! Hahaha!

This is so true, your bike is a beautiful resto mod, the chop, one of the best I've seen on DTT then the Virago = amazing Cafe conversion of an ugly duckling bike. All 3 are amazing examples and you just have to pick the one that feels right this month. I hope the 2 losing bikes get re-nominated in the next few months because I would like all 3 on next years calendar! I voted the BMW because I followed it from rags to riches more then the other 2. I know what went into it, and hope to to half as well when I do my GL someday soon.

Thanks Mike, and i agree wholeheartedly... Months like this I generally go by personal sweat equity. The finished product is nice, but a lot of the time you have to vote on the story alone! Great work fellas. Beautiful jobs all around.

Congrats to T.Stanley! Beautiful bike!

Happy to have even been nominated. Hopefully I can do better with my boardtracker build.

OMG!! I can't believe my bike is the BOTM!! Thank you guys for voting for my build. It was an privilege being on the same voting ballot with Kanticoy with his beautiful R60 and jdizon's BADASS XS650. Those two bikes are absolutely in a league of their own.

Here is a link to my build - http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=45553.0

T.Stanley said:
OMG!! I can't believe my bike is the BOTM!! Thank you guys for voting for my build. It was an privilege being on the same voting ballot with Kanticoy with his beautiful R60 and jdizon's BADASS XS650. Those two bikes are absolutely in a league of their own.

Here is a link to my build - http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=45553.0
Congrats :)

Yamaha for the win. there happy now. This month could have gone anyone of three ways and i wouldnt of been surprized. kinda makes picking next month that much harder

For two weeks each month they leave voting open after the nomination thread has surfaces some nominees.

To vote on that thread I believe out have to use the web version from your phone or sign in on a computer. (It isn't available from tapatalk, or at least I don think it is.) You just choose and confirm.

Yup - watch for the 'news' headlines at the top of the site - where you currently have the link to this thread announcing the Winner. You'll see one up shortly to Nominate a bike of your choosing and then one to get the votes in.

Tim said:
Yup - watch for the 'news' headlines at the top of the site - where you currently have the link to this thread announcing the Winner. You'll see one up shortly to Nominate a bike of your choosing and then one to get the votes in.

Or Keep an eye here... DO THE TON Bike of the Month

Already got my nomination for next month picked out. ;)

Thanks, I think I can do that but the toughest thing will be to decide on a favourite, there are always such amazing bikes and seems a shame to pick just one.

Brian

Back
Top Bottom