radical painter/blog

THAT IS THE COOLEST FUCKING BLOG IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like 1976 exploded all over my computer...

I take for granted what's known and unknown around here-love Blue Moon's stuff. They did some car stuff for some of the guys in my old CC. Ever heard of these guys?

http://frenchkiss.nashmotorcycle.com/

sick! that sachs moped tank is so dope.
question: that floral pattern i see on them, and on troys bobber, is that by laying a doiley down and spraying over it?

wow i love glitter. it's SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go! said:
wow i love glitter. it's SOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to my overwhelming love of metalflake paint, its an ongoing joke with my buddys that glitter is my favorite "color".... :D

VonYinzer said:
Due to my overwhelming love of metalflake paint, its an ongoing joke with my buddys that glitter is my favorite "color".... :D

hahahahha threat level: excessive glitter

HA HA HA HA HA... For christmas one year everyone got me jars of different color glitter. They tend to hold on to a joke until its way past dead...

I freakin love the plaid! If there was a color to describe me and my inner workings, it would be plaid.

Ah yeah, been following this guy for awhile now. Cat's outta the bag, now we'll start seeing a lot more metal flake gas tanks. Awesome work he does.

I have spoken with him about painting my tank and seat. 800 bucks. A little too steep for me, but i agree his work is amazing i love his root beer and gold combos. Thats the same price i have been quoted from a neighborhood body shop for a standard color with pin-stripping. i would rather go to him, but that is more then i bought my bike for.

Back
Top Bottom