Dime City Cycles....pullin' for moto-aficionado's everywhere

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Who says you can't enjoy a good martini in the garage?

Once again boys... Dime City bring's it home! Introducing the "Dime City Dirty" complete with black nylon zip tie to hold those pesky green olives in place. Get yours for $5.95.......TIG welder not included.

Ahhh....nothing like Saturday Nights at The Dime City Garage.

;)

vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-dime-city-cycles-the-dime-city-dirty-martini.jpg

lol... I do my best work in the shop on a couple beers at least. I'm too lazy to mix shit though, so hats off to you

It's starting to look like your a bunch of drunk stockbrokers, conning the public and playing with motorcycles :D

PJ

crazypj said:
It's starting to look like your a bunch of drunk stockbrokers, conning the public and playing with motorcycles :D

PJ

If you mean we're broke because nothing we own is stock....then your right. LOL..

You should come over on a Saturday PJ. Your too close not to- ya' know?

And don't worry. We won't make you drink Martini's or talk about investments. Ho ho.

J

Awesome! The zip-tie is a nice touch. I don't use martini glasses though as they tend to spill easily when I'm working. I usually use a standard tumbler or a wine glass. If you look close at my pic, you can see the olives in there (that's not wine).

Cheers!

thewingdpiston said:
If you mean we're broke because nothing we own is stock....then your right. LOL..
You should come over on a Saturday PJ. Your too close not to- ya' know?
And don't worry. We won't make you drink Martini's or talk about investments. Ho ho.
J
[/quote

Good pun, I like it ;D
Been meaning to ride over but don't think I can get there on bike yet because my left hand/arm is still messed up.
Looks like I have orbital tunnel syndrome (trapped nerves in elbow?) plus carpal tunnel syndrome
I'm still doing a little (very little :-[) but it's depressing not being able to do much.
Not being able to sleep because of it is really getting to me :( (2~3 hrs a night)
I make it through the week and spend all weekend recovering enough to do it again on Monday.
I've finished with steroid treatment though so at least I can start taking painkillers again.
If I have to have surgery to fix it I don't know how long it will take to heal?

PJ

Ha.. Your going under the assumption that any of our personal bikes run and we'd be able to ride when you got here. These are old Honda's were talking about. Ho ho.

Really though, even if you can't ride feel free to drive over on a Sat to hang out. Your always welcome even if on four wheels!

J

Back
Top Bottom