Mike Woulfe Leather jacket? Reviews?

modifiedamerican said:
to me the jamin one doesnt look as nice of leather as mikes. also $284 for a 99 dollar jacket and some patches sewn on is a little high to me. only cost 4$ each to sew a patch on at a patch shop around the town i live in
Thats what I was thinking, I love the leather quality with mikes, I was hoping that the cheaper one just had bad pics.

1976cb356 said:
Thats what I was thinking, I love the leather quality with mikes, I was hoping that the cheaper one just had bad pics.

I'm pretty confident it's the pictures. I just picked up a really nice Hein Gericke vintage jacket off craigslist. The pic was awful, the jacket looked grey not black..turns out it's beautiful. I'm getting the Jamin jacket on Wed. I'll let you know how it looks and feels. I figure if it's the same jacket then all is good..if not it's going to cost me 10 bucks in shipping to return it.

Mike said he used Jamin for the jacket and I scoured the Jamin website for that jacket. The one I found look identical, same lines, same zippers, same snaps. The chances that all those things would line up are pretty slim.

Yes please show us pics, Idk why they dont take better pics, they would sell way more. It makes it look like cheap peather. I hope the leather looks all plush like the DCC one.

To me, new leather looks like ass anyway....it takes some hard loving to make it look good....so get it and wear it....a lot! It'll be looking awesome in no time. My favorite jacket I have is worn to hell, its a power trip that is faded, broken in, and rashed up.....has old patches and 2 zipper replacements but it fits like a glove. I will do the same to the woulfe jacket!

1976cb356 said:
Yes please show us pics, Idk why they dont take better pics, they would sell way more. It makes it look like cheap peather. I hope the leather looks all plush like the DCC one.

It's the same jacket. I'll post some pics later, the jacket weights about 6lbs (no armor) so it's no lightweight. Mike Woulfe was right, this leather is STIFF! I hit with some saddle soap and then some mink oil and that will help. The pictures on the Jamin site are horrible, this jacket is much higher quality than what those pics represent. It fits well through the shoulders and the chest but it's a bit loose through the waist. My guess is that these are cut for old fat guys. The pictures on the DCC site the guy has a hoodie on underneath and I think that makes the jacket looks like it's more form fitting.

All in all its thicker than my Hein Gericke jacket and heavier and for 99 bucks retail you won't find better jacket.

Back
Top Bottom