Rockhard Helmets

rewindstuff

anybody heard of these? any experience with them? I like the silver flake for $100 but if its shit, i'd rather get a bell custom 500.

Never heard of them, In my opinion just get a bell, at least its from a reputable company.
After all its your mellon in that thing!

I have the silver flake in a size large...lets just say moonman... Its an extremely comfortable helmet but is also very large. IMHO I love the licks NOVDOT helmets. No flake though just three simple colors but i swear they are the lightest and lowest profile i have ever seen in a 3/4 lid and ive tried the bell 500s, biltwell hustlers, daytonas, fulmers, and the rockhard and i can honestly say that on me anyway the licks NOVDOT is the lowest profie...Id say the Bell 500s are the second best though if your leaning on the flake.

http://www.lickscycles.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=229&osCsid=0n723amc6gs4qv35eqdlab1l70

I have the rockhard america and it fits awesome. I was going to buy the Bell 500 because I liked the orange, but tried it on and found that it was overly bobble-headed. I have a fairly small head with no major bumps or tumors growing out, but unfortunately with helmets you just have to try them on and see how they fit. I agree that the Bell is probably the better choice in terms of safety, but it just didn't fit my head shape.

I have owned this helmet for over a year and it still fits well and looks great. I would definitely recommend the Rockhard American Classic.

cool. Thanks for the info. I went with the bell after all. I wanted a lower profile 3/4 and the bell seems to be that. the only thing is im hoping the silver sparkle isn't going to be too girly :-\

Back
Top Bottom