'76 360t build, 4yrs to the day and it's finally done!!!!

Yep, LOOKS great but still needs a fork brace ;D
I know just how wimpy the 33mm forks are

I'm picking up what your puttin down with this bike. Dig the fairing, may have to remember that when I get back on my bobber.

crazypj said:
I was wondering about clearance, have you lowered front?

The front isn't lowered, just the fairing. I had the headlight sitting higher, but when I put the fairing on. It just didn't look right. I already shaved off the bottom.

Ah, I see it now.
I would ride it as is. 8) (while I invented a low profile fork brace ;D )
Fairing wouldn't look right if mounted higher and bike would completely change without it

Ya, the bike would completely change without it and also if it was mounted higher.......
yraza4ym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Japanese do some weird shit ;)
I'm going to have to go back through entire thread sure I've missed something important ;D

Ken here from BuildThreads, Inc.

Congrats and nice work rawfish - this build thread was chosen as a Best Build Thread pick for this week.
hat_tip.gif

What this means is that a bunch of guys who like to build stuff (cars, trucks, 4x4s, bikes, cabins, boats, planes, and garages) and have read a ton of build threads, thought that this build thread makes a valuable contribution to online DIY culture.

So, without further ado:

Congrats again and cheers!
beer.gif

That's a great looking machine rawfish. Nicely done. Love the old rusty bottle opener. Nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom