DO THE TON - Represent! - 2009 Barber Cafe Bike Show

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
So who's gonna sign up and show off their bikes (and their DTT colors of course!) Mid-October might just give me enough time to get the XS650 running :)

http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/black-side-down-2009-Barber-Cafe-Bike-Show-First-Call.aspx?utm_content=MCC+Shop+Talk+07.15.09+20090729143621&utm_campaign=eNewsletters&utm_source=iPost&utm_medium=email

I was thinking about going. If I do, I'll def wear my DTT shirt. I'm pretty sure Nixon won't be ready by then.

Now THAT would be cool! 8)

Maybe, just maybe, I'll have another truck by then. 8)

Hmmmmm.....

I wonder if.....

Hmmmmmm......

I DO need a holiday.

Hmmmmm..... Road trip??

Ya, by all accounts, it's a "must go" destination for all enthusiasts! 8)

This year?? ::) We'll see! ;D

that event seems cool. i wish there were more things like this out here towards the west. but maybe some magic will happen and i could head out there for a road trip. road trips make everything so much more fun.

Maybe we should make this a "North American DTT Convention"!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D

How cool would THAT be!! :D :D :D

My camping trip got sidelined this year so me and my buddy will be heading down there instead. Should be an interesting trip.

It says coolers welcome...can I fill said cooler with beer?

http://www.350twin.com/Pictures/Barber-Vintage-Motorcycle-Museum-Show/images/100_1483.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME.

I really want to make this, doubt I will though. Maybe next year?

I'm gonna convince my buddy that we should drive his nice new diesel jetta down. 1000 miles each way from Toronto. Could whip down in a day in the car, or 1-2 days riding. Will be chilly mid-october up at this end.

Tim said:
I'm gonna convince my buddy that we should drive his nice new diesel jetta down. 1000 miles each way from Toronto. Could whip down in a day in the car, or 1-2 days riding. Will be chilly mid-october up at this end.

It'll still be in the 80s here in AL ;)

This is going to be the year for me to bust my barber cherry. I'm in Alabama, so I'm going to give riding up there a go. I've got a deadline on sept. 20 (local show) to finish my bike, so in theory, I should have a finished bike to ride up there.

boomshakalaka said:
100_1483.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME.

Agreed!

Talked to the wife and she is excited about Barber! I can't believe it! I may actually make it this year!

Tim,
I'll be there for all three days on my Thruxton. Will ride up from Florida with a couple friends. This will only be my second time at Barber. Heard the Swap Meet is pretty cool.
Ride safe,
Steve

Tim said:
So who's gonna sign up and show off their bikes (and their DTT colors of course!) Mid-October might just give me enough time to get the XS650 running :)

http://www.motorcycleclassics.com/black-side-down-2009-Barber-Cafe-Bike-Show-First-Call.aspx?utm_content=MCC+Shop+Talk+07.15.09+20090729143621&utm_campaign=eNewsletters&utm_source=iPost&utm_medium=email

Back
Top Bottom