atheist motorcycle club

No slippery slope. I don't really give a rats. I'm heading off to Bonneville in a couple of days. Religion (or the disbelief in it) may be important. But racing is importanter.

If you need a reason to go to Bonneville this view is it. But its a better view when you are pointing something at it.

http://youtu.be/r5EBHbk3Ito

No worries. I find it funny too. Just don't wish the thread to escalate into hurt feelings. I like you guys to much. All I need to know is that we all believe in blood, sweat, grease, and speed. I am confidant I know the answer to that. ;)

djelliott said:
Just don't wish the thread to escalate into hurt feelings. I like you guys to much. All I need to know is that we all believe in blood, sweat, grease, and speed. I am confidant I know the answer to that. ;)

Exactly.. I'm here for the bikes and cool dudes to chat and share moto related things. People discriminate easily when they are the majority and think they're right. Not thinking about how they are being discriminating.

We're all humans and all the same... We all have one thing in common and it's the love for motorcycles. This forum is all about that. Motorcycles....
Along with some other things but I think religion, politics, and a few other things have a proper setting and this isn't it.

The OP, hilarious! I think it is good for uncommon themes and groups to organize like this. Agree, disagree, like it or not, they definitely are doing something a little different. That's what we all strive for on here is to make our bikes different and our own. Personalized to us. I see enough (all of them) motorcycle groups with crosses and john 3:16 on they're vests, this is a nice change. This is different and personalized to them... Good for them.

Rich Ard said:
I just thought it was a funny CL post. You guys want to argue about religion, maybe you should head to Grand Rapids for a receptive audience

How did you even find this Rich? Hahaha.. It was the groups section, I originally thought it was in the Mc section of CL but no... Looking for a group of guys to hang out with? If you ever make it down to Fort Wayne you should stop over. There are 9 of us currently, Devils Twins... I would like to meet up with more members of the forum but it doesn't seem that there are many in Fort Wayne, IN...
I would be down for meeting any of you guys if you're in the area. Hang out, talk bikes, work on bikes, trade parts, etc... I have plenty of bikes and parts here.

My wife and I were laying in bed making fun of people

Perhaps the ultimate niche club:

item.JPG

Balmain and District Rally and Touring Club (Balmain is a suburb of Sydney)

I'm the only member.

Crazy

Hoofhearted said:
I love atheists. They will go to unbelievable lengths to tell you there is no such thing as God. Never has been. Never will be a God. Yet when you ask them for some proof as to there being no God they get all pissy and start yelling. Might be a fun group to ride with and seriously piss off. Me? I'm a believer. I haven't a single shred of proof but I believe. Maybe I should start a riding group that dresses like Mormons.

You do understand that what you're asking of atheists makes no sense -- proving that something doesn't exist is impossible. E.G.: prove to me that purple unicorns don't exist. I know they do. I believe it, man. Just becaus eyou can't find one doesn' t mean they don't exist...

The burden of proof -- in order to convince others -- is on the believer.

Yes, I'm an atheist (but I'm not interested in joined some silly club to shout it out loud). Lone wolf, motherfucker! Owwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooh!

Back
Top Bottom