Pretty women

All I see is sombody building shitty bikes "for charity" which is also to say "publicity". However, if all the money goes to a real charity, good for them.

krafty said:
If this quote doesn't sum it all up...

Fabian is really happy with how the bike turned out, as is everyone who has sat on it. Louise, seen here said “There is something uncomfortable but it gives so much attitude. It is like wearing stilettos”

I bet uncomfortable is an understatement.

And she's wearing heels on it, it's a compounding issue. It's like wrapping your whopper twice.

Reading that comment is like that girl that winces when you ***** her ******* **** *** a pair of dish gloves, but she smiles anyway and you're just like, "that's right, bitch, you'll just fucking take it." Masochism is neither new nor scarce, and if the sites I frequent are any indication, the forms of abuse are broadening with every stroke. Maybe this whole slashed bike craze is just the latest trendy fetish.

Maybe they DO know what they're doing all along. Here's some guidance then.

tumblr_lujjjs22Kr1r4gei2o1_400.gif

canyoncarver said:
All I see is sombody building shitty bikes "for charity" which is also to say "publicity". However, if all the money goes to a real charity, good for them.
charity is no excuse to sell poison disguised as food

xb33bsa said:
charity is no excuse to sell poison disguised as food

As always let the buyer beware. I don't think the bike is "poison" exactly but it's definitely built for looks above all else. Lots of cool engraving and bogus "patina" but hey if a bike comes with a black and white short film, it's probably a poser bike.

Yea she just about teetered over and fell as she rolled away. I have to use xb33bsa's words and say what the fuck is this abortion of a motorcycle?

Also, Redliner.... Did you call Ghandi AND Nietzsche morons? That's a pretty broad stroke, sir. Haha

stroker crazy said:
It certainly applies to some of their would-be "followers".

Redliner is not afraid of indulging in hyperbole!

Crazy

wtf now i gotta look up words..hyper-bowl .............hmmmm

Dear followers of this thread. If you like the original post's content, then here's some more edgy film making backed by the most crunchy of tunes. This shit is even available on VINYL! You know (insert nasal scoffing here), the only REAL medium capable of reproducing faithful audio to my highly attuned ears. Hm, yes, digital replication of sound is merely a cold imitative injustice to the artists' original expression. Forgive me but in order to share this masterpiece, I'm relegated to this poor representation. Personally, I play the record and sync it to the video, which I've downloaded in .mkv format.

http://youtu.be/DNXwicxlsvI

Gandhi was a racist asshole that happened to smell like the combined assholes of the world, not solely those of human beings either. You bring a room to tears with your unbathed presence and tell me it's likely the overwhelming scent of roses.

Hey, I could be wrong. I don't care how old you are, every now and then you have a piss and land a drop or two outside of the bucket. It's not even that unlikely, but standing up is just another outlet for the daring one in us all. You think David Coverdale got where he...was by rehashing your grandparent's familiar rendition of In the Still of the Night? No, he stood in the face of convention and showed the world he was determined to slide it in and never stop. Yeah, he named Whitesnake after his junk and then put it on the tip of everybody's tongue, how ballsy is that?

But you draw a line between those that are merely daring and those that are determined to remove their self from our gene-pool, as if aware of the damage they inflict.

This bike clearly illustrates the latter. How often do you think she walks this thing when turning at an intersection? The awkwardness with which she rides is uncannily similar to the hunched-over twisted-spine appearance of a dog that was fed laxatives. Even the fixed gaze which reads "how could you do this to me, and why?" is faithfully conveyed.

But when I ask my self why I care, I'm reminded that I don't and I scratch my bum and go back to sleep.

Fuck, at least this one glows in the dark.

wildwackyjl8.jpg

And the good news is that it is extremely unlikely that it will be ridden on the street by any sane person and if hipsters need to be uber kewel then they should google Darwin and survival of the fittest.

That bike is just another selfie art bike project. I mean. Seriously? Does anyone really care?

XB, nothing wrong with a little "Hyper Bowl", just don't exaggerate. As they say, Nothing exceeds like excess. :)

canyoncarver said:
but hey if a bike comes with a black and white short film, it's probably a poser bike.

I need to update my black and white short film.. ;D

http://youtu.be/pLhCiSjNwVw

Ichiban Moto said:

Note that I did not use the word "all" when referencing bikes that come with black and white short films. Your bike is bad ass Ichiban and is that exception I left room for. :)

Ichiban Moto said:

This is hilarious. the only thing that would make it better is if you had some convoluted narration about connecting man and machine.

Ichiban Moto said:

Awesome. You do need to up your budget for models, however. That girl isn't very hot.

Or at least spring for her laser hair removal.

Back
Top Bottom