The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

Hello Fellow ACE owners,

I'm over in the wild west,(Freo just south of Perth WA).

Picked up my Silver and Black 125 last night, i am the second owner but the first didn't ride it so only 55Km on the clock!

Read through this quality thread yesterday, really looking forward to adding to it soon.

already ordered a few bits from OO, so hopefully be able to get some mod pics soon.

just one question for my first post, has anyone got a good place to order front break pads from as OO are out of stock?

thanks in advance Liam

joeylimzy said:
Anyone have issue of fuel leaking from the tank cap?
yeah i do and so do some others, some guys have bent the tabs up a bit on the cap , and dont fill it so much,
try not to brake hard as well lol

stroker crazy said:
Welcome aboard Liam!

Should be able to get brake pads locally (Perth, if none in Freo).

You need EBC brake pads FA165HH.

Crazy

Thanks Crazy,

i have a couple of days off so should be able to get hold of some.

really want to get the brakes, suspension and tyres sorted before i start playing with anything else.

ACE125toy said:
really want to get the brakes, suspension and tyres sorted

Good priorities Liam!

The front brake is improved with new pads and a stainless braided hose; forks are way better with about 25mm pre-load, but rear shocks need to be replaced by something with some dampening.

I didn't think the original tyres that bad, but the rear was beyond legal in less than 4000k!

Crazy

stroker crazy said:
Good priorities Liam!

The front brake is improved with new pads and a stainless braided hose; forks are way better with about 25mm pre-load, but rear shocks need to be replaced by something with some dampening.

I didn't think the original tyres that bad, but the rear was beyond legal in less than 4000k!

Crazy

I will stick with the tyres for now.

Got some shocks ordered and some other nice bits to make it all a little better.

How do you like yours with the clip-ons on?

stevodude said:
No pic of the actual bike, but plenty of caps on eBay. $2 or $2 dollars each.
These things.

yrahy8ut.jpg

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk

Scrap that, my rubber cap must have got blown off some time today with a missfire or something... had to hold my finger on the hole for 3km so it would run back home! lol

I have now unscrewed the coper and inserted a bolt.
M6 1.0 pitch thread

回覆: Re: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

stevodude said:
Scrap that, my rubber cap must have got blown off some time today with a missfire or something... had to hold my finger on the hole for 3km so it would run back home! lol

I have now unscrewed the coper and inserted a bolt.
M6 1.0 pitch thread

good to know that ! Thanks.

Sent from my IM-A880S using Tapatalk

ACE125toy said:
... Picked up my Silver and Black 125 last night

Hi Liam. Welcome on board. I'm a newbie to this group also, and excited to be a part of it.

I've just ordered a Black framed 125 ACE also, and was told the engine is painted black ... it arrives next week. Hope it looks like the one in the pic below. But I can see that in the pic you posted, your engine is not painted black, just the frame. Did you get yours new or did the previous owner paint it ? I really prefer the pained engine.

Cheers,
Hazza00

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,245
  • $_20-1.JPG
    $_20-1.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 429
Finally have the EGR removed, upgraded rear shocks and front brake pad. But somehow stucked when trying to put on the clip-on bars from Ooracing. Thought it was as easy as clip onto the front fork ;(。Do i meant to remove the front piece (dont know what is called)where there are 3 bolts and slip the clip on to front fork? But i could not (seriously)turn any of the bolts at all,what am i doing wrong ? Any help will be appreciated !

從我的 用 iPad 發送

Back
Top Bottom