Wire for building custom bikes SUPER cheap. 11 colors.

BCBarker said:
Are you going to offer this again?

+1. Dunno how I've missed this thread in the past but I'm definitely interested if you order another set of spools

In case you run out, all the same stuff is all over ebay pretty cheap. I bought some last week. Works great.

25 feet of every color (so 11 rolls, 275 feet) for 20 bucks

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/270978319214?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

For my next build though I'm gonna order in from a place in the UK that sells all the actually vintage colors. Very cool. Not sure what shippings gonna cost though.

OH, didn't realize you'd actually gotten more in stock. Will try to remember to send you an order when I get home from work. Want to get going on wiring up the 400 sometime soon

Just got mine. Here's what it looks like.

8u7uqyme.jpg

Now I've got to find something special to se that mauve wire on.. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just used it to run the mint green/red wire from the neutral switch to the gauges but I don't know what else to use it on. If you're going as minimal as possible you probably won't use all 11 wires anyways.

I still have a few orders left also if someone still needs some. Thank you!

Progress? Not a chance!!! But I do have a mess of wire for the months down the road when I'm ready... thanks again!

AgentX said:
Progress? Not a chance!!! But I do have a mess of wire for the months down the road when I'm ready... thanks again!

Haha I agree with this. My "progress" has been sitting on a bench for at least 6 months!

I'm jumping in for some wire thought before you run out. Just wanted to check though, $19 shipped? (I'll send $20)

I'd like to order 2 orders (40) feet. How much would shipping be? Sorry if this is answered somewhere in the thread. Don't have time to look through the whole thing.

Also let me know what your paypal address is.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom