Wire for building custom bikes SUPER cheap. 11 colors.

Re: Re: Wire for building custom bikes SUPER cheap. 11 colors.

Rich Ard said:
You are a lazy bastard

Thanks Richard. You are a true ASSet to this forum.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

If you have to capitalize half the word the pun wasn't worth it

PayPal sent, thanks.

I probably should have seen that but I was using tapatalk today for the first time thinking it would make browsing the forum easier on my phone, but I ended up not liking it and uninstalling.

Anyway, y'all have a good weekend.

Just want to give a big shout out for the wiring, thank you! It was perfect for what I need. Everyone should get some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that make the guy who was gunnin' for me sig sour?

Cleaned up the thread a little bit and I got more wire in. Please check the first post of the thread for the details :D

mark13018 said:
Hey guys/gals,
I am selling these bundles of 11 colors in automotive grade 16ga for some custom projects. For every 20' bundle you get ALL 11 colors. It is $12.00 per 20' section and $7.00 shipping so $19.00 total (less beer funds mentioned below by Tim ;D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to remember:

- I need your full mailing address. Also please include all of your information including your DTT name so I can match the to accounts together.

- 5+ orders of wire needs to be shipped in a larger package (medium box 13.00, large box 17.00, flat rate priority mail)

- 1-4 orders of wire will be shipped in the same flat rate envelope so you will only pay one shipping charge.

- International buyers please contact me to help you with shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread was getting rather long so I deleted the majority of my replies to use this first post to explain it all.

jb1JUIv.jpg

Quick question is the wire package for a total of 20ft? So 2ft ish of each color?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No. 220' total of wire. 20' of each of the 11 colors. Should be enough in most cases to wire a complete bike with most or all factory options.

Back
Top Bottom