1971 CL175 part out

carnivorous chicken

Over 1,000 Posts
Found another CL175 to part out, let me know if you are looking for anything. Gauges, carbs, handlebars and controls, side covers, all there. Exhaust headers in decent shape, but missing single muffler. Air filters, wheels, brakes, headlight bucket, forks, gaiters...

Engine top end stuff ready to go. Low mileage bike (11K), so stuff is in good shape.
Camshaft: $35
All four rocker arms and shafts: $20
Cam journal/tach drive, very nice shape, not worn (must've changed the oil frequently, this is a frequently worn out part), plus gear for tach drive nice: $25
Cam journal cover: $10
Points cover: $10
Points plate: $10
Spark advancer, nice action: $15
Points housing: $10
Points cover: $10
Breather cover: $10

Shipping not included. Feel free to make a reasonable offer if you want more than a couple things. I've got another spare to tear down as well if you need more than one of some stuff.

1sttimer said:
Would you part with the carb intake flanges apart from the bodies?

Haven't we talked about this a few times?

Yep, I will sell them separately. Last set I sold on Fleabay for $35, still $20 to you if you want em (+ shipping).

carnivorous chicken said:
Haven't we talked about this a few times?

Yep, I will sell them separately. Last set I sold on Fleabay for $35, still $20 to you if you want em (+ shipping).

Nope, don't think so. We talked about the side covers of your last one but they were out of my price range. I'll do $20. PM me your PayPal?

Bumping this.

Rocker arms gone.

Finished complete tear down, so all is available. Straight swing arm, center stand, side stand, etc. Triple tree.

Still have exhaust on this. Had a deal or two in the works, fell through. I decided to polish them and in so doing exposed a little rot in a header -- would easily be filled over with JB weld, but it makes them not perfect (that and the fact they were chopped at the muffler. Ideal candidate for wrapping? I'd sell the pipes for $60 + shipping, happy to send photos.

Would like to see some pics. How about the exhaust heat shield? Mine is a bit rusty, so if yours is really good chrome, then I'll buy.

What about the head? Mine is weaping oil, might just be easer to replace it for the right price.

You're right about the cam journals being frequent wear items.....

Shoot me an email (I don't check this forum too often) dan mantyla at gm@il d0t com

Back
Top Bottom