Rear set, levers and pegs. $90

Amazing sets, been following this and am very excited!

Put me on the list for what you have for a 74' Cb360. i know you are working on a kit and are in the R&D stage? not sure exactly what i need... i thought i just needed the plain sets, but the ones i see with mounts etc look very clean and complete. If you have a fully developed 360 set with mounts etc would love to order a set with linkages ect to simplify my bolt on mod :D

Great work, can't wait

Eli

Bobbed_out said:
Those rearsets look awesome...some of the best I've seen for sure. Is there anyway you could make a complete kit for a 76kz400?

I would love to make as many complete kits as possible. But there are 3 others in front of the KZ400.

That's cool I'm no where close to needing these yet, maybe by the time I am you will have some for the kz400. If not I will just have to find a way to make these work.

Want to order a set for my '71 T250 Suzuki.. What's the reach or length of your linkage? Any final for your "universal" mounts? Btw these look like great quality sets for the money, hope they stay affordable! -John

Burnin' oil and smellin' royal!

John, my linkage pcs are each 12 inches long. The rod ends each add about .75. so 13.5 inches long( approx ). I cut the rod from longer pcs, so i can make them a bit longer for you if needed.

I have something that can be used for a universal mount, with some steel bungs welded to your frame. Most guys dont want to weld on to their frame, bolt on seems to be king. So owners can return the bike to stock.

these can be bolted to bungs that are welded to the frame. I will supply the bungs and hardware obviously.

Midmount_2.jpg

Thanks to Durgam, he posted some levers out to me in the UK for a great price and
i am very happy with the product. Good to deal with , would recomend.

I started a CB350 rearsets thread in the selling section for those looking for more updates on this project.

Mark me down for a set for a 74 cb360(folding) if available. PM me as soon as you want some cash. And I'll be your next satisfied customer !!!!

LOOKING AWESOME MAN !!!

Back
Top Bottom