Are we losing viewership at DTT?

I found this forum, built a cafe racer and then sold it. In the mean time I kept poking in and reading, but not posting.
Now I have two bikes that I am going to try to build. A Guzzi cafe racer for me and the wife got a XS400 that she wants done up with a brat seat and chunky tires.
Hope to start two build threads soon. I want to have some progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

North America yes Tim is Canadian.

We mericans only had 240 or so years at this but you Brits have had a hand in fucking up for thousands of years haha!

Izat what you mean by dickhead mayhem?

Keep on rocking in the real world... Donald Trump is about to tax the fuck out of it LOL :eek:

This used to be my favorite site but no matter what you do, where you are, what you say, you get negative feedback (not constructive criticism). I post more on HondaTwins now..

miffa said:
feeling that ......really dont know to much on your politics ,but from the news over here its looking like your in as much shite as us ,and thats some achievement giving weve had since the beginning of time and your guys have managed to fuck it in only 240 years ...so suppose you are better at some things ;)

Touche haha!

This is my favourite bike forum by far, it is definitely the best one out there. I don't post every day but I check the site out a few times pretty well every day. I have been riding and working on bikes for over 40 years but there is so much that I don't know and I learn new stuff all the time here, from the more skilled and experienced. The inspiration and enjoyment of the builds and pics make the other sites pale in comparison. I do go on other sites for model specific info still. Even though there have been a few caustic dickheads here bullying about, I have found it much worse on some other unmentioned sites.

Cheers, most of you have made this a great site. Long live DOT!

Brian

miffa said:
But wish your daft president would keep his nose out of our affairs and concentrate on rebuilding your great country

You aren't alone in that, many here also wish our daft president would keep his nose out of our affairs and quit trying to rebuild our great country. Small world, isn't it? (But of course it's best if we stick with motorcycles and not get into political things that start off firestorms of rude comments, insults, name-calling, bomb threats, rants about conspiracy theories, hurt feelings, and gastrointestinal distress. ;D ::) :-X

As another Brit I'll speak up for the Americans, well some of them!

After stupidly throwing out a bearing while it still had a collar in it that I need....... Extensive searching located a breaker in the US willing to strip out this little collar and post it to me, for a modest fee.

When that arrives I plan to "have a nice day" putting the cafe' back together and testing it thoroughly

I'll post details of the helpful chap once the part arrives, in case he took my money and didn't post

Steve

ridesolo said:
You aren't alone in that, many here also wish our daft president would keep his nose out of our affairs and quit trying to rebuild our great country. Small world, isn't it? (But of course it's best if we stick with motorcycles and not get into political things that start off firestorms of rude comments, insults, name-calling, bomb threats, rants about conspiracy theories, hurt feelings, and gastrointestinal distress. ;D ::) :-X

What? ::) I gotta shit again :-\

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and the rest of us are entitled to not having to read stupid comments.

Insults are not welcome. You can disagree with someone's policies without resorting to name calling.

Ignorance and stupid comments are exactly why people leave forums like this.

Opinions are like orgasms, mine matters most, and I don't care if you have one.

The older I get the less I give a shit what anyone thinks... people have evolved into assholes period.

e5c2dda95bc93d4453022980aa7cabee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

miffa said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion ..as long as its in agreement with yours

Insults are not welcome. ...unless your giving them

Ignorance and stupid comments are exactly why people leave forums like this. ...people leave forums like this for not being allowed their own opinions ,in my own opinion that is.

so just to clarify ...anything goes ....means anything goes as long as its ok with you

You would be looking at Oui if I hadn't invented the internet :eek:

"Coexist"...as long as your existing to support my agenda.

That's how the Bumper Sticker read at first press but had to be shortened.

Back
Top Bottom