For those of you who work in an office. What do you wear when riding in to work?

m511y

Less is more
So i work in an office and we have a generally laid back dress attire. I usually wear khakis and a polo under my jacket when I'm riding in and a pair of Dr. Martin boots. What do you wear?

Paralegal at a law firm here. I'll wear my slacks and dress shirt, riding jacket on top, and boots. Laptop and dress shoes are in my backpack, I just swap out when I get to work. I keep a spare shirt at work in case mine gets FUBAR. I do end up a bit sweaty and, well, pungent, but hey, at least I can get away with riding to work!

I keep clothes (especially shirts) at work. Luckily I get to wear jeans in my office (IT) but I keep a few pressed shirts handy. Dry cleaner on site so these shirts pretty much never leave the building.

Keep some shoes there too.

I work in cotton pants and a polo and my only problem is the shoes. I wish there were motorcycle shoes out there that look like Steve Maddens and don't get scuffed when I ride the bike.

I'm a programmer. I wear slacks and shirt and tie. I ride in with a backpack so I can still wear my gear. Pants and shoes go on after I arrive.

Pretty casual where I work too so I wear jeans most days. Business shirts still, but rarely ironed ;D Shoes live under my desk.

On the bike I have a pair of bike pants that go over my jeans, jacket, gloves, and now that I'm riding the Intruder with the heel shifter I wear my kick-ass motocross boots ;)

I don't "ride into work" my office is on a ship offshore for a month.. BUT, if I did, I think it would be my work clothes and then a pair of light coveralls over them to keep road crap from hitting the work clothes. Then boots and my work shoes in a backpack with whatever it is my hypothetical job would require I bring to work.. And I would agree on spare clothes at work and maybe some baby wipes and some deodorant to freshen up. It gets hot as Hades down in south Louisiana...

Just my hypothetical 2 cents.

I work a temp gig right now as p/t customer service for a local business. I split my time between answering phones and doing their shipping so it's Dickies work pants and a polo under a jacket and helmet.

I have the same uniform khakis and polo. I wear my Joe rocket jacket and the matching pants along with a pair of vector boots I just got off craigslist. I keep a pair of shoes at work... I'm also an IT guy, dam we have a lot of tech guys on the thread

Sent from my DROID RAZR

No kidding, alot of us IT folk. I usually wear cargos and ariat leather boots when I ride in. Tshirt under the riding jacket and backpack with etc. strapped to the tail.

Us IT folks will one day rule the world...like Google

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I too am in IT, after showing up at work in my full leather gear, (my 02 R6 is my daily rider) on a 110 degree day, my coworker noticed I was soaking wet from the ride and asked if it was hot jokingly... I responded, You're welcome to come sweat with me (he rides too but its rare now since he recently had a kid)

At the end of the day I went to gear back up and I had a picture of Richard Simmons in my helmet, with "Come Sweat With Me" written on it.

http://www.alifechangingjourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/richard-simmons.jpg

i work at the Death Star. So, I just keep my Storm Trooper suit at work, and change when I get there.

JustinLonghorn said:
i work at the Death Star. So, I just keep my Storm Trooper suit at work, and change when I get there.

I would just ride in that uniform. Looks like it offers good protection and you know that helmet is DOT approved. ;)

Yeah, you are lucky Justin. My uniform offers me NO PROTECTION AT ALL!

magic-contest.jpg

If you made a storm trooper suit out of aluminum it would offer pretty good protection.. and it would look pretty bad ass on a vintage suit. Especially ifyou got the speed bike trooper helmets! Sorry I'm Star Wars fan..

Re: Re: For those of you who work in an office. What do you wear when riding in to work?

ronnie said:
If you made a storm trooper suit out of aluminum it would offer pretty good protection.. and it would look pretty bad ass on a vintage suit. Especially ifyou got the speed bike trooper helmets! Sorry I'm Star Wars fan..
Did you see this HD picture from the Mars Rover
46c20a1f-92ba-0772.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Back
Top Bottom