WHY? Do guys build something that you really cant ride ???

miffa said:
i never argue on forums ,but have been known to enter into a few debates,all have been based on personal preferences,

i dont build any more ,i just ruin perfectly good bikes lol
I think thats part of my problem too...if I dont like something..you will play hell convincing me to like it :D

Rusnak_322 said:
Firestones -

marc_knuckle_1.jpg
feel sorry for anyone that thinks this picture demonstrates anything but pure ignorance and complete lack of talent

They build for pictures. They want to look cool on Facebook. A very small percentage of folks have what it actually takes to build good bikes.

motomaniac said:
feel sorry for anyone that thinks this picture demonstrates anything but pure ignorance and complete lack of talent

They build for pictures. They want to look cool on Facebook. A very small percentage of folks have what it actually takes to build good bikes.

I am sure you are part of that small percentage :eek:

homer-simpson-quote-600x.jpg

Dude

marc_knuckle_1.jpg

Wayne Rainey

2010_laguna_wayne_rainey-5.jpg

Similar ride position, the ole beach cruiser is clearly limited out before low side.

Meh poser/skills do you really know :eek:

No rain gutter in the mark and that's a low side just enough dip in the track right where the peg and body are BALLzy move

I watched Roger @ Putnam Park when he just turned 16 and was making the jump to AMA the next year. That kid out ran everyone on that track by a huge amount.. I really thought he would turn out to be the best Hayden. Loved watching Doohan in his day too !!

I seriously get tears in my eyes when these "kids" just smoke the numbers off vets it's like they step into a virtual world with no fear.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom