Bama riders?

Sorry little more North up in the Huntsville area.
I am originally from Montgomery what area are you located.

Bama riders?

Tons of us in the Birmingham area. It's only the largest annual gathering spot for DTT crews every October for the Barber's vintage fest!

Bama riders?

jdavidakins said:
Yes sir this will be my third year. I can't wait

You haven't experienced barbers until you've experienced it DTT mama tried style!

I'm in Opelika. Sadly my 360 is down to a bare metal frame at this point in time....
I hope to have it finished in a few months

jdavidakins said:
Tell me more about this. I'm curious.
Surely you know about the Barber Vintage Festival held the 2nd weekend of October every year. If not, check out the website.
The Mama Tried version is the DTT get together the same weekend only a few short miles from the festival hosted by our own Kanitcoy.

I am about 1.5 hours south of the Ham in a place called Central. Hopefully I will be in for this with at least one bike, maybe two if all goes well .

I will have the 1981 CB985CR Version 2.0 finished for this years Vintage Festival and I also hope to have my next project finished which is a 1979 Yamaha XS1100 which I mainly just want to get cleaned up and back up and running.

Right now it's sitting in my garage down to the engine and frame.
This will be my 5th year going to the vintage festival.

I'm planning to ride down from the Memphis area with at least a couple bikes in the group. 100K mile 99 VN1500 Drifter, a Savage or two, and with any luck at all, a rigid framed 71 CL100 for the 10 year old. Hmm, might have to drive one of the vintage trucks to bring a couple of them... one of the licensed riders on our place will be 89 in November, may be too long a sit for him on a bike.

Hooray!!getting ready for my bday wknd barbers,wanna get my gold wing goin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any members down in mobile, Al? I have been a lurker here for many years while working on my kz1000 build, i just started a 1968 cb450 k1 build from a nasty little (but complete) bike I found on Cl. Much work to be done and will need a lot of time to research the how to's on dtt. Hope to hear from some local riders.

I'm not aware of anyone in the Mobile area. There were a couple of guys down around Gulf Shores, but they apparently dropped off the planet. Shame too, they were good people.
There are a few of us (myself included) in the New Orleans/south Louisiana area, and a few good guys in the Birmingham area. Holler if you need anything out this way ;)

Back
Top Bottom