1977 GL1000 Double Deuce Hell Ride

Note to self, put a magnet in pocket for swap meet tanks, test all around to save major pain in the future ;D Nice repair though.

Just in case anyone gets the idea that this tank is done being fucked up.

$100 for a good idea.

Opportunity to truly form this tank to this frame.

c9800164705d0bb97247900886dfe9a2.jpg

090af10b52a07c6bba6241e38c244899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know how to get the tank right

throw it in the truck

come for a visit for a on a weekend

we will get it running

once its runing i bet you wont be long figuring the friggin tank out

and my shop will have one less pile

it looks like you gold wing took a crap in the corner

bring that seat foam up same hight as the back of the tank then you got somethin ridabele with legroom and it wont look like a sphagetty pealer raped a jap

Haha. It's stock height now. I just shaved the back of the king and queen off. I don't want no fukin' Sealy Posturepedic. I'm only 5'6" esse.

bah ho0lmes what then i suggest you put some angularity,in the sich,gig ? lop offotomy that rear t6op edge corner about the same angle as them records 33 and a thurd
a coffin tank eventually

that not bad not at all why you no send the side view erlier,maggot
why not do an up blend wid da phoam

monza.jpg

you know i have some 4 position damping knob adjustable aluminum bodied konis perfect for that ride that i will make you a christmas deal on ;)

xb33bsa said:
you know i have some 4 position damping knob adjustable aluminum bodied konis perfect for that ride that i will make you a christmas deal on ;)
heck yeah, I could be into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a miriad of springs as well, and a few dfifferent lengths eye to clevis what the length you lookin at

im in the process of getting serious with the shock work got everything dragged out taking stock got about 20 sets of good used springs and gonna get a quote from the local; pwder coater on going the lot in one swell foop

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    845.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    860.2 KB · Views: 201
yup they were upper left in that second previous image here day be close sweet perfect shafts and bodies
these only in need of a service we will try out savior calculator ill spring them to the findings and then you becomed the hapless tester /?/

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    901.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    865.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    856.7 KB · Views: 217
i was gonna say get a lift but you could build one a these roll it over even further for the 352 days you aren't working on that cage

18s0kvk8jxcxtjpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom