Laser Etched Moto Key Chains Cheapy Cheap

would you do other sizes, any limits on sizing?
id be keen for a few but im from New Zealand, happily pay via paypal though :)

double sided etching is standard and included- 1 dollar shipping per so 5$ shipped each. Also @Simjen dont know how much it would cost to ship to NZ If you were to order 4 I would ship there as it takes time to fill out customs forms and such and the wife is pregnant and I have a ton of irons in the fire . thanks!

Yeah, round tank badges for the slots on my Benelli Mohave tank would be killer. ;)

I may be interested in buying bulk to sell to our local club and at events. I'll PM ya.

Tim

Hey guys, just sent out an email ,please reply as requested. Instructions are in the email-

and Kevin- can do that logo no prob, pay me and I can send you a proof or you can wait and be suprised-

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL and THANKS!!!

This sounds good, I'll sort something early next year.
Thinking a hawklogo like my avatar and something ducati for my other bike ;)

If I send you an item like a side cover can you laser etch it? What are you limits as far as size and does the surface need to be flat? Very intrested! I posted here instead of PM because I believe other people might be intrested in this.

Re: Laser Etched Moto Key Chains Cheapy Cheap

Let's get down to brass tacks here. What is the most ridiculous thing I can mail to you for etching? An entire bus?

BMW roundels would be awesome - and probably a big seller on the eBay. There are a lot of aftermarket ones out there, and they're just flat disks that stick on with some double sided emblem adhesive.

It is a fun game to put things in the laser and see what happens. Max area is 24in by 36 in. I have done all kinds of stuff but always there is a risk that for the sake of exploration some things must be sacrificed to the laser troll. Sometimes his fee isnt much but sometimes it all you got . That said I have done laptops, Ipads, zippos, cell phones (these actually work really well and you just have to send the back cover) also have done some pretty neat stuff on minicell foam seatpads to dress them up with different textures and graphics. I can post some sample pix later of different things I have laser-ed with nice results. The roundels would be easy as well. The customs tank badges I am actually looking forward to for my own alchemy and artistry. Who HASNT wanted some custom badges with there spin on there.

here are some shots of some of the orders that I just shipped-

chains.jpg

also have a vinyl plotter as well-

IMG_20121218_001634.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

keypix017.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01266.jpg

Very, very nice. Holiday crap has been getting in the way of me creating my design. Will get it to you as soon as I can, probably right after xmas.

good to see mine came out perfectly in that photo! Thanks again!!! Looking forward to having them attached to my key.

I'm thinking dog-tags for our next get-together so we all know each other's 'real' names :)

Back
Top Bottom