Laser Etched Moto Key Chains Cheapy Cheap

This is awesome! I'll look into some vector files of a couple designs I may want done.

I'll just stop in and say...GREAT PRODUCT! I just got mine yesterday and they look awesome! Great way to spend 5 bux. Thanks for these!

Hey guys just wanted to say if anyone hasnt received there keychains yet then you should have them by this weekend more than likely. Thanks for all the positive feedback and looking forward to having some custom tank badges available soon.

Happy New Year!!

definitely post p when youre going to make tank badges available. I want to make some for my cb450.

Gather round and behold! First wave of beta testing on the tank badges.

These can be had in all different sizes not just rectangular. They are made of a composite material that is UV resistant and very durable . It is constructed for exterior applications so it will weather as good as anything else on your bike. Custom etched and beveled. You can really go balls out with the bling factor here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04sT-y85xXc

Fun With Lasers

IMG_2469.jpg

I am gonna come up with prolly 20 more custom designs that I might be interesting and if you want something totally custom we can talk. I am selling the ones I have made for 50$ a set and totally custom with your art for 75$ . These can be applied with 3m double sided tape and contoured with a blow dryer by hand . I have purposely left them undrilled for the most universal fitment . You can easyly drill the two small holes for your tank or just use the 3m tape or epoxy for permanent applications.

anywho- hope you guys dig them !

sorry for the bad vid quality- doesnt help it has to be filmed through a thick protective lid(makes it look kind of blurry)

will send some pix of some installed on a tank shortly-

Orbs, I'd like to get one made with St. Christopher on one side and St. Michael on the other. Would any pic of the Saints do, or would it need to be a line drawing type of pic?

Redbird , need line art- search for st micheal vector art or you get the idea. If you cant find anything let me know and I will give it a look.-

BC

white orbs said:
Gather round and behold! First wave of beta testing on the tank badges.

These can be had in all different sizes not just rectangular. They are made of a composite material that is UV resistant and very durable . It is constructed for exterior applications so it will weather as good as anything else on your bike. Custom etched and beveled. You can really go balls out with the bling factor here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04sT-y85xXc

Fun With Lasers

IMG_2469.jpg

I am gonna come up with prolly 20 more custom designs that I might be interesting and if you want something totally custom we can talk. I am selling the ones I have made for 50$ a set and totally custom with your art for 75$ . These can be applied with 3m double sided tape and contoured with a blow dryer by hand . I have purposely left them undrilled for the most universal fitment . You can easyly drill the two small holes for your tank or just use the 3m tape or epoxy for permanent applications.

anywho- hope you guys dig them !

sorry for the bad vid quality- doesnt help it has to be filmed through a thick protective lid(makes it look kind of blurry)

will send some pix of some installed on a tank shortly-

The Yamaha withe the stripe can you make that smaller for say a side cover?

Back
Top Bottom