Laser Etched Moto Key Chains Cheapy Cheap

78whiteorbs

1978 CX500 Cafe
OK so there's a $50,000 laser machine at work sitting there by it's lonesome just looking sad and I thought why not make some keychains-

Do you need a 4$ key-chain for your custom classic ride? Hell Yes.

Made a few designs up but really can do whatever you like - working on tank badges next-

Merry Christmas to all!

keychain.jpg

Yes please. I'll send you an IM this evening when I'm off work. Have a design ready.

I'm interested in a dozen or two if I send a logo could you do that. If so what format would you like.

I'd be happy to supply the DO THE TON artwork for anyone interested.

Prefer vector format (.eps, .pdf , .ai) but can work with just about anything you have.

They can be worn as dog tags ,just need your religion and blood type. This would be very handy in the event you Evil Kenevil it over a few buses and botch the landing !
They will come with your choice of neck chain(military style) or keychain as pictured and they are double sided and come double inscribed. So any text you want I can make that happen.

just shoot me a PM for details/questions/payment instructions.

Not entirely sure why but it seems that OP isn't really very interested in doing these at all. I posted up a link to /r/motorcycles to try and drum up some business for him and two guys have already been told that he is not interested in doing their designs.

Actually I politely declined because they were from members who just registered as in 2 minutes after my post and had ZERO posts- ALSO they were from foreign countries. I have already taken some orders from legit members who werent looking to play games on the internet and werent trying to cyber stalk someone because they had an ax to grind.
I wouldnt know how you would know that either mokie as they were PM's (PRIVATE MESSAGES)- unless.......

This is my for sale thread- I politely ask you to stay off it mokie - Mods please take note.

The "OP" has every intention of selling to LEGIT MEMBERS who are seriously interested in what I have to offer however even then as any other contributing memeber I do reserve the right to sell to whom I wish for reasons of my own choosing .

thanks and Merry Christmas

I'll take one with a DTT logo on one side and classic Honda winged logo on the other.

Here's the Honda logo I'm after:
DSC06180(1)_Honda_Logo.JPG

No worries bro, just thought you would like some extra business. They are nice guys over at that forum which is more than I can say about the crowd over here at times. Don't worry, I'll stay out for the duration. Thanks anyway though.

I would like one with the attached artwork
Let me know how you want to go about getting the $$

Attachments

• ES_Stingraywoutline.jpg
    ES_Stingraywoutline.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom