washingtonians

How did I not know all you knuckleheads were in WA? I'm in Sequim and work in Port Angeles. I lived in Bremerton for 7 months in 2013 but never really felt settled in until we moved up to the peninsula. "Clinedesign" you're in PA also, we'll have to get up and meet one of these days.

HPCjpg_zps3026b364.jpg

Smack dab between Seattle & Portland

This is exit 111

Jewbacca said:
How did I not know all you knuckleheads were in WA? I'm in Sequim and work in Port Angeles. I lived in Bremerton for 7 months in 2013 but never really felt settled in until we moved up to the peninsula. "Clinedesign" you're in PA also, we'll have to get up and meet one of these days.

Be headed up your way with some other riders weekend of June 12th.. Be in Port Orchard Friday night then Saturday riding up Hurricane ridge and exploring on way out towards Forks and around. Sunday be back in Ocean Shores before A buddy and myself take off to run another 2k miles for fun.

Anacortes WA

I live near Deception pass and work from home so looking forward to meeting others
Steve

SeattleMark said:
Im in Seattle, check out the member map (link up top there) and it shows where people are located, you may find someone right next door-
Welcome to our sickness!

SeattleMark, Where is this link your speak of? Found the member list, but no map. Even tried a search for "map" lol.

On Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor.. Several bikes.. just finished the walking dead bike and starting on a '77 CB750 and a '54 Harley Servicar but she's gonna wait a little bit.. Active on the 77 build.. and a buddies SSA CB750.. never ends.. thank god.

Gave up trying to figure out how to post pics on this site but here is my quick and easy stuff!

https://www.instagram.com/geminivisions

I'm in Edmonds just north of Seattle.
Working on a fiberglass front fender for F2 wheel on my CB900F and starting a complete re-wire with Motogadget gear on a CB400F.

Working on a fiberglass front fender for F2 wheel on my CB900F and starting a complete re-wire with Motogadget gear

Have been looking at some of the motogadget stuff! Have you ever attended that event in Ballard.. think its like the 2nd or 3rd Wednesday of the month? My understanding is lots of bike guys with cafes and customs.. been meaning to get down there but haven't yet..

Im in Anacortes, have a kz550, Virago 250 and xvs650

Ah cool! I ride most year round, almost took the bike out today in the snow to see how well the kenda big blocks would do in the snow but didn't feel like cleaning the bike lol..

I've got to many bikes if there is such a thing.. 99 Harley FXR3, 2010 Yamaha FJR, 1991 CB750 (Daryl's bike), 1977 CB750 (one I'm working on now) and a '54 Harley Servicar.. It's the next project after the '77

Yep......Backfire is 3rd Wednesday every month during the spring/summer/fall. Its an awesome place to see all sorts of different rides from old custom stuff to new exotics.
Yeah......replacing all the wiring, lights, and gauges on my wife's CB400F to get it a bit more reliable.

Very coolio.. I'll make it down there this next time for sure.. hopefully have both bikes finished by then.. My buddy Jon now has a sidecar on his BMW S1000RR.. it's a trip too.. certainly would suspect is a sport bike.. Has air shifting, reversed shifting and traction control... open it wide open and stomp on gears.. trippy!

10353287_10202165122389747_309059370551565552_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom