lets see your small cafe's and mopeds

IMG_0717.jpg

Rizbiz, nice!

My only question is, how much fertilizer and how often did you have to water and
weed it to get it to look like that? ;D

Here is Mopey the moped, got it off craigslist this winter for free, new carbs, lights, now it runs great and is lots of fun, it is getting NO treatment of any kind, this bike will be used to tour the gritty underside of the city and needs to keep a low profile. On the DL yo!

199644_10150193457330337_590175336_8161887_992011_n.jpg

in for details on that thing....

im kind of thinking about a moped to run at the thunderdome.....lol

228407_577944866865_17402109_32519833_2153570_n.jpg

this is my friends TSM i bust his chops all the time about how much he is into mopeds but i have to admit his newest bike is kinda cool.
liquid cooled and all manor of other hop up go fast parts...

I'm 6'1", and for some reason love small bikes. Just the way it is. So I'm sure I look funny riding them. But they are so much fun. I still have the zebra YSR. Wish I had kept them all.

Attachments

• YSR 50 x3.JPG
    YSR 50 x3.JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 542
Picked up this 1964 Two Stroke Suzuki K11 (79cc) last week for my wife.

Cost: $175 + a $20 6v battery!

No rust, and took about five minutes to get started. Someone had the idle and pilot screws in all the way. Rubbers aren't even cracked!

IMG_20110504_062621.jpg

IMG_20110504_062430.jpg

The bike was from the beginning a piaggio superbravo that i got from a friend. I built most of it when i was 14 (17 now).
I chopped and reinforced the frame, changed the fork, built a new seat and offcourse built the "Nitrous tank" wich actually is my gas tank. I done so much on it so i don't remember everything!
The engine got a polini 70cc cylinder, dellorto 13/13 carburator, modified crank, engine case matched to the cylinder ports and intake modified and a polini sp exhaust pipe. it is still not finished, but it will never be!

Oh, a small bike thread! I'm in!

First out, my very ratty Honda MT50 1988, my first bike ever. Have had her for 7 years now and I rebuild her about once a year when I get bored of her appearance. This is her latest incarnation, it's shitty and ratty, but I still love her.

DSC02210.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

And then there's this little bastard, MCB 1254 1974 if I remember the year right. Got her as a frame with about half an engine, built her up with whatever stuff I could find at home, also looks kinda crappy, but that's the way I like it!

DSC02175.jpg

All built by a 21 yo amateur with basically no tools whatsoever but WAY too much spare time ;D

Mussmeister said:
The bike was from the beginning a piaggio superbravo that i got from a friend. I built most of it when i was 14 (17 now).
I chopped and reinforced the frame, changed the fork, built a new seat and offcourse built the "Nitrous tank" wich actually is my gas tank. I done so much on it so i don't remember everything!
The engine got a polini 70cc cylinder, dellorto 13/13 carburator, modified crank, engine case matched to the cylinder ports and intake modified and a polini sp exhaust pipe. it is still not finished, but it will never be!

Hey Mussmeister, are you from sweden? I'm sure I've seen your moped before on some swedish moped forum.

Dang, Rose sure looks like a keeper. It sounds like she's pretty good to you, I love the super-go-fast tape on her swing arm.

Back
Top Bottom