A couple old magazines from my stash

Shoeman

Came across these the other day. Both are from late '73.

Attachments

• IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 178
I have the top issue out in the garage with a ton of other mags. Always loved that Triumph. Cannot for the life of me remember the builders name. Some go back to the 30s.

Anyone into old mags?

I have BOXES AND BOXES of old car mags from the 50s on.
Been cherry picking out some British cars and such from the collection, but have a tone of them that I am not going to do anything with.

surffly said:
Anyone into old mags?

I have BOXES AND BOXES of old car mags from the 50s on.
Been cherry picking out some British cars and such from the collection, but have a tone of them that I am not going to do anything with.

I would like one from 63 and one with the 61 rocket Olds Dynamic 88 well heck and 66 Plymouth Satellite

Hoofhearted said:
I have the top issue out in the garage with a ton of other mags. Always loved that Triumph. Cannot for the life of me remember the builders name. Some go back to the 30s.

It was Jewell Hendricks. He was an AMA tech inspector for a time later on and wrote a book on race bike preparation too. Those old mags are fun to look through, not just the bikes, but the ads are as equally entertaining. I lost most of my collection during apartment moves quite awhile ago sadly. Don't melt yer polyester pants on the pipes!

Back
Top Bottom