Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)

Maybe I'll find something between here and Barbers. I seriously thinking about hauling my enclosed trailer up there with my cb160. I'm still waiting to get the title back on that thing. If you guys need to get anything there or back I should have space if I do bring the trailer.
Dons two smokers in the back.
20120519_121445.jpg

There are PLENTY of bikes for sale at Barbers. ;D
And the prices can be better than online.
That's where I bought mine last year, at the swap-meet. 8)

That's what I was thinking 4eyes. There were a few that I could have bought last year if I had the funds. I have a little to spend this year and I'm looking for something that I can dump some Bel Ray in ;)

tWistedWheelz said:
There has been some newbies asking if there location is considered in the dirty or not, so I decided to clear it up a bit...here it goes!
1) If you reside in or hail from any location in the following states, then The Dirty can be your home!
Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
2) if you wish you were from one of these states or plan to move to one of these states, then The Dirty can be your home!
3) If drinking is a sport to you, or your favorite pair of shoes are cowboy boots, or you use the term "ya'll" at least 3 times per day; then The Dirty can be your home!

Now, as you can see we have some overlapping territories, so you may fall into The Dirty South and the East Coast, well, just keep up with both if you like, there are no territory police!

The point of the sections defined by area is so that people in close proximity can discuss the events and share the gathering happening in that area. So if you want to know what’s happening in The Dirty South, or contribute info of events in our area, then join in!

To check in, hit up our roll call page and share your info!

Hey man! whats wrong with VA? Its south of the Mason Dixon!

Attachments

• mason-dixon-map-650.jpg
    mason-dixon-map-650.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 478
Virginia is not the south. Sorry. It was back in the day. It's not now.
That is all.

All the government workers that live in VA and commute to/from DC, screwed it up for everybody else. ::) :p

Eh... I've said it before... When you're as far South as I am, pretty much anything North of I-20 is considered Yankee :p
Although, I have to add that there is bell curve exception for the B'ham area that incorperates Kileys and the surounding area ;)

But hey, "Southern" is a state of mind. Where your feet are planted can't alter that ;)

I was born and raised just south of I-20. Currently I live 4 miles north of I-20. I am half yankee (dad from Jersey) and dating a yankee. But I am all Dirty South, right down to the broken down car in the yard.

Well, at least one more way to tell if ur from the "Dirty" is look on your desk and see what u find: For example on mine right now there is a 1/2 finished bottle of Stella Artois and three EMPTY bottles--Basil Hayden 8 year old,MAkers 46, andReposado 1800 tequila.I think that is pretty dirty.Lol.bj

There is absolutely nothing dirty south about drinking Stella.

Anyone in Louisiana know of a shop that does good powder coating jobs?

Also, anyone ever try Xingu?

I know somebody who knows somebody, in the NOLA area.
i can get you a number by the weekend, when I get back in town.

Nevermind just saw the Role Call thread.. Alexandria. You should look in Lafayette. I could ask around, I know car shops over there. Would be much closer to you than NOLA.

Hey Redbird, I just got to ask who are all these hot redheads your taking pictures of? Would love to meet them!

Back
Top Bottom