Picked up a new bike yesterday.

SaltCityCafe

Been Around the Block
So its not looking like my cb750 is gonna make it before the end of the riding season. So I decided to buy me a daily rider and found to good of a deal to pass up.

Got a 2005 Suzuki SV650S and I am loving it so far. Haven't gone to far as its the holiday and I can't get it registered til monday but its damn fun for a commuter.

Piccy pics.

qe2e2uqe.jpg

gyzesu7u.jpg

e8epa2a9.jpg

2amypu9u.jpg

SaltCityCafe said:
So its not looking like my cb750 is gonna make it before the end of the riding season. So I decided to buy me a daily rider and found to good of a deal to pass up.

Got a 2005 Suzuki SV650S and I am loving it so far. Haven't gone to far as its the holiday and I can't get it registered til monday but its damn fun for a commuter.

Piccy pics.

qe2e2uqe.jpg

gyzesu7u.jpg

a2adagu4.jpg

2amypu9u.jpg

Having something dependable to ride makes motorcycles fun. The CB750 is such a motorcycle as well. As much as I like the 1973 Triumph Tiger, it's a pain in the butt. Wrench an hour, ride an hour. By dropping the headlight wattage down, I can ride at night now. It's a bitch to look for parts in the dark though.

Yeah I learned a long time ago with cars that its never a good idea to have your project/toy be your daily.

SaltCityCafe said:
Yeah I learned a long time ago with cars that its never a good idea to have your project/toy be your daily.

I totally agree, I hated my Mustang after I dropped the suspension, put in a short shifter, exhaust and a Supercharger. There is nothing fun about commuting in traffic, but in a car like that it is hell.

More to his point having something dependable for a daily driver is what it is all about. Just turn the key and go. You don't have to rush to get something finished on it because you need it the next day you can just take your time and do things right.

Back
Top Bottom