CB350 2-1 Exhaust Options

LateralSage

Hello, I am looking to finish my cb350 build. My old exhaust is dented and pitted, so I wanted to replace it with a new, preferably a 2-1, system. Upon looking through threads on DTT and ebay, it seems like my options are MAC and Jemco. Are there any other companies or forum members that sell a 2-1 exhaust? I have heard of a company named "Superflow" mentioned but cannot find a product for sale. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

Mac is the most popular. The Honda CJ360 had a factory 2 into 1 exhaust, but I'm not familiar enough with the 350 to know if they are compatible.

Or weld up your own, which is what I did.

d1b376fec7409055cb82e76b391f56c9.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys! Is the MAC system any good? Your setup looks really quality, might look in to welding my own then.

LateralSage said:
Thanks for the replies guys! Is the MAC system any good? Your setup looks really quality, might look in to welding my own then.

Can't comment on the MAC but there are other guys here who have used it.

I used http://www.mandrelbends.com/ for the pre bent pipe sections.

Hooker made a 2-1 for the CB350 IIRC (I think I pulled one out of a yard for a friend). Might be possible to find an old one in good shape -- the one I found was, although it was in a yard in AZ.

Back
Top Bottom